The PAIN IS REAL

( firstly Thank you for all the precious comments and second please ignore my mistakes , actually i type so fast that sometime i type wrong and if you'll help me , I'll correct it for sure . Lastly all pictures belongs to their RIGHTFUL OWNERS. Enjoy)

Jungkook Pov:
I ran towards the person , who just get off his bike , i grabbed his collar and pushed him on the ground , while straddling and punching him at the same time.

" What the hell you did with Jimin ? Why he is acting like this? It's been almost a week and he is not talking to me nor he's looking at me ?" in a blink of an eye now i was on the ground while this stupid Ass straddling me.
" Listen i don't know, he is acting the same with me , but i ignore it thinking you might have something to do it. " I growled and tried to get out of his grip but he is strong , he intertwined our fingers and placed my hands on each side of my face.

"KIM FRICKIN TAEHYUNG LET ME GO!!!!" i screamed as loud as i can but he only smirked feeling my misery.

" I will if you stop attacking me " he smiled showing his boxy laugh that i hate the most but i nodded. He slowly loosen his grip and get off of me. " See controlling anger is not that hard right-" i attacked him again but he smoothly dodge my punch and grabbed me in between his thighs by my waist .

" Do you know how imitating this position is , i really want to kiss you or do stuff with you but guess what my heart isn't allowing me.-"

" I wish you were dead, why the hell you're making my life more miserable than it is , do you know how many nights i cried because of you, i even cut my hand because of you" i don't know why but i was telling Taehyung what he have done by Taking Jimin away from me. " I AM IN PAIN AND YOU BROUGHT ME HERE-"  My eyes widen when i felt Taehyung lips touching mine in a very soft and loving way , he didn't kiss me like that even when we were together but didn't he said he wouldn't do it ,then why. I blinked and few of my tear fall on Tae's right cheek. He slowly moved back breaking the kiss and cupped my cheeks.

" Guess i am not listening to my heart anymore." with that he kissed me again. I wanted to push him away but i couldn't , i guess i am greedy for affection too-.

" WOW great" i jerk my head towards the voice that came from behind me and saw Jimin standing there , arms fold over his torso . Still carrying that angery look.

" This is why you begged me to come here , Taehyung " Jimin spat

" This is why you begged me to come here , Taehyung " Jimin spat. This tone, never in my life i have seen Jimin this serious and angery. I want to know what is the reason.

" You called him here ?" I asked Taehyung , that's why he kissed me like that. I pushed him away and ran towards Jimin .

" This not what it's look like" i don't know why i said that but i had too.

" Did i ask." he deadpanned and turned around to leave but then turned again.

" he deadpanned and turned around to leave but then turned again