Official first Kiss 2

Taehyung POV:
The moment he completely get down from the stage. I ran towards him and without thinking ,i smashed my lips on his lips while closing my eyes. There was small gasped. So that's how his lips feels like .

Hard??wait this doesn't feels right.
instead of feeling his soft lips i felt knuckles. I opened my eyes only to find out that i was kissing someone's hand which was resting on Jimin lips.

Jungkook pov:
I was looking at Jimin who was singing his favorite song TONY MONTANA . I can see many people drooling over him but i am not worried, not even a bit , all i have to do is , to scare them away. The performance was finally ending so i went near the stage. Jimin thanked everyone and was cheerfully coming down . When i felt my nose tingling because of a certain Gucci perfume i hate these days, i turned and saw Taehyung . I knew it , but why he was here , he was almost running towards Jimin but why and than i saw him biting his lips he only does that when he is about to kiss someone . Is he going to kiss Jimin , maybe it's just in my head but i ran towards Jimin too and my mind reacted on his own. I placed my hand on Jimin's lips while Taehyung lips crashed on my knuckles. Jimin gasped.

Taehyung Pov:
" WHAT THE HELL YOU WERE ABOUT TO DO. DIDN'T YOUR PARENTS TEACH YOU ANY MANNERS." ah Jungkook , how could i ignored this fact that if Jimin is looking like this that Jungkook's inner bodyguard is 1000000000% active.

"Don't say that Kookie, he must have slipped . Right Taehyung?" i nodded i hate straight guys sometimes. I felt my phone vibrate. So i took it out and check the text.

" Yeah He slipped and crash landed on your lips " jungkook huffed and than was about to leave along with Jimin.

" WAIT! Jungkook breaking new : I don't have parents remember?" i put my phone back in my pocket and replied to Jungkook's comment.

" Oh thank god or else they would have died with shame seeing your nonsense acts and how you behave. " He talk too much , i wanted to beat a shit out of him but i turned on my heel and went straight out. Without a single word. Sometimes its better to ignore a fool when he is standing near the guy you care about.
*******************
Jimin pov:
"What the hell was that?" I said turning to jungkook and was about to go after Taehyung who just left because of Kookie's hard comments.

" He didn't even care don't worry." I shook my head and turned to leave "Where are you going?" Kookie said holding my hand tighter.

" I have to talk to Taehyung , you were really rude to him , he must be upset" I pulled my hand out of his grip , but he grabbed my coat.

" Don't go after him. Please " he said pulling on my coat. " Than you go and say sorry to him ". I said looking at Kookie. Who was being stubborn.

" Why would i? I didn't do anything wrong Because i know what he was about to do." He almost shouted. Why he always think wrong about Tae.

" Than i will " i rushed out of the auditorium and Kookie was behind me.

" Jimin choose, Me or Him?" What i look at him confuse. " What do you even mean ?" I said being confuse with Kookie's sudden behavior. He didn't said anything. So i just ran towards the gate.

I asked few students about Taehyung and they told me he went towards the parking lot . I was near it when i saw Taehyung's Red Lamborghini coming out , i jumped infront of it . Knowing full well that it's dangerous to do that but i had to stop him and he did.

I rushed inside his car and he looked at me confuse. " What? just drive." i said gesturing Tae to drive.

" I am going somewhere ?" I know he is going to cry in the corner. " I know and i am coming with you so just drive." he shook his head and started driving.