I CAN MAKE IT RIGHT

All the pictures and artwork belongs to their RIGHTFUL OWNERS.
*********************
Taehyung Pov:

'' You are acting strange today. Don't tell me you're in love." Mom said looking at me . Love ?? Am i really in love ...

" I don't know about Love mom but what i do know is that I can't see him cry especially when it's because of me, I can't imagine someone else looking at him , i don't want him to go anywhere-"

" And what do you think it means? " Mom said Crossing his arms over his chest interrupting my words.

"It means-" I said thinking about what i am about to say .

" Yeah Tae say it . So you'll know too what it means, you'll know that love-"

" I want him in bed" i interrupted Mom's words.

" Yeah that's right you want him in be- WHAT THE HELL" Mom screamed.

" Yeah, i always get what i want but this guy is giving me a hard time . No matter what i try he just doesn't understand that's why my hormones are everywhere and making me have stupid thoughts" Mom shake his head on my words.

" Tae you're a genius when it comes to Mafia business but for love YOU ARE THE MOST STUPIDEST PERSON I HAVE EVER SEEN" why he is screaming so much today.

" Don't scream you'll destroy your vocal cord-Ouch~~" he suddenly grabbed my ear and twisted it .

" You handsome ADOPTED brat of a super handsome worldwide Male Mom , it's love what you're feeling not LUST"

" Okay okay just leave my ear it hurts. " I said trying to get my ear out of his grip and the moment his grip loosened i ran out of the room. I NEED FRESH AIR . All moms are crazy at some point i guess.
*********************
No one pov:
It was almost 3am when
Someone Entered the living room looking here and there for a pink bucket carrying all the phones in it.

" Where the hell it is ?" He whispered scratching his head . " i need my phone i can't sleep without it being on my night stand" after 10 more minutes of searching he was able to spot the bucket on top of a wooden showcase.

" Thank god" he ran towards the bucket and quickly search for his phone.

~~~~ Are you calling me a sinner~~~~~

Suddenly a phone started ringing , why is someone calling at this hour of night . May be its important and if it's not the calling person will get it .

" Hel-" before he could say anything the person on the line spoke.

" Boss ,Woohoo here .We have found  SO JI Sub come and meet us at xxx street near cc building's parking" And just like that call ended .

" Kang is here in Korea. That's a big news" and without giving it a second thought .He quickly put the phone in his pocket , wore a mask on his face ,with black leather jacket.

After getting ready he came out of the vacation house and soon some guards came near him.

" Where are we going sir ?" the head guard said straighten his posture.

" Not we , i am going alone, give me the key of the car you guys drove here" he extended his hand .

" But sir MR J ordered us to not let anyone go out of the house alone. " the head guard argue looking down.

" Are you rejecting my request?" The said man growl making the guard flinch at his tone.

" N-no sir but " he tried again to stop the said man from going alone.