End of all mysteries 2

Surprise!!! Well i haven't proof read this chapter so sorry for mistakes. All the pictures belongs to their rightful owners.

And about Hermosa Muerta , This is a Spanish name that Jin gave to the Virus meaning Beautiful death. So whoever answer that ,were Right.

*************Author POV:"Well so Taehyung is going to became the heir of your Mafia business ,that wasn't Important either ? Huh!!!"

*************
Author POV:
"Well so Taehyung is going to became the heir of your Mafia business ,that wasn't Important either ? Huh!!!". Jimin huffed making the four members shook and stern at the same time.

" Mafia!!" RM mumbled.

" Heir??" Jin nervously laughed.

" Tae-hyung!" Suga and Hobie said in unison.

" What , why are you guys acting like you didn't knew.." Jimin shrugged.

" Why you think that Jimin?" RM tried to get the truth out of Jimin.

" Like Cmon , i am doctor , Joonie is a business man, he's a professor and hobie is a student honey , why you even think that" Jimin squinted his eyes and tapped his feet.

" Jin hyung , first i never wanted to mention this stuff like this because i thought you were hiding it, for my own security so i ignored the fact as i knew you guys will never harm me but i didn't knew you were hiding so much after calling me a part of your family, so i just busted in anger spit it all out and second i know the profession you owned are just a cover-up so no one can doubt you all and You also have different name in underworld." The Kim's were shocked , they hide it so well, no one , not even media not even their business partner have ever doubted them but this little Naive Mochi knew the truth all long not just that he even kept it a secret , without getting threatened or tortured.

" How did you find out?" This time RM asked a straight forward question because he knew that Jimin knows their truth but he also knew that he is harmless plus they can't just lie to him anymore. He had became precious to them.

" Well i have heard , your names lots of the time on TV but even the news reporter were unable to find your true Identities, they said who ever finds out about your truth will die-" Jimin gulped at his own words.

" I mean i heard about The famous Ruling Mafia Gang named Cobra. When i came to Seoul , i never give it much thought at first but then the time when me , Taehyung and Hobie went to eat ice-cream and Taehyung got mad at me for some reason and asked Jhope to take me home. At first i thought it was Hobie hyung's ni-"

" Stop calling me Hyung all of a sudden it creeps me out." Hobie scowled and interrupted Jimin.

" So you're saying Hobie's nick name made you believe that we're from Mafia" upon Suga's word Jimin shook his head. " Nope let's just say it was the first step. After that i caught you guys calling your Mafia's name often but you always correct them right away. For example there are numerous of times when Jin hyung called Namjoon Hyung RM and Hobie Hyung-"