HICKEY?

JIMIN POV:

ITs been one month since i join this college. every thing is great but i still don't have any friends .Kookie doesn't count he is my Bestie for eternity, Hoseok even though he is my roommate he doesn't talk to me much he keeps on telling me that i have a loud mouth and when i talk he can't find my off button. HOW RUDE but my problem doesn't end here i still have many problems like i am still single,the moment Taehyung came to live in dorm he has been getting on my nerves. i really don't know why he like to touch my jibooty so much. plus all the puking title he gives me i hate him so much . Being all touchy and try to kiss my hair and cheek all the time . I don't know what's his problem. BUT WAIT

why i am thinking about him.  Today I'll definitely solve my love problem why because i have finally managed to ask Y/N for date. okay its not a date but when we'll spend time together she'll surely think how handsome and cute i am she will fall for me in a blink of an eye.

speaking of which where is she i am waiting for her for so long.' oh i forget to mention i am sitting in this nice restaurant waiting for my love to come and hit me with her cupid arrow.

"hello" someone said and i quickly looked up . i ask for cupid not devil's lighting.

"TAEHYUNG! what are you doing here" i said shocked.

"the fate must want us together doll" he smirked. i want to rip his lips.

"May i sit here--Oh of course i can right we are friends" he said smiling.'who said we are friends' i mumbled very low so he won't heard it. as he sit beside me. i kept quiet so that i can control my anger.

"its looks like we are on a date" what did he said date? with him. his jokes are so lame.

"i would never-" i was cut by an angel's voice.

"You guys are on a date?  but i thought--" Y/N said looking at us with glittering eyes. why her eyes are shinning like that.

"um no we aren't-" the devil cuts me this time.

"yes we are sweetie. Can't you see the hickey on his neck . MY MARK" he said with a wink. and Y/N with a lighting speed sat beside us . did she just took a recorder out from her bag and camera too.

"Tell me everything about it . I'll keep it a secret but you should give me all the details." she said before i can even say something. but what mark? what detail? and what is this Hickey.

"I don't have any Mark he is lying" i said pouting.

"Yes you do" they said in unison." check it your self " Tae said than he opened his front camera and show me my image.

"i see nothing. there only a mosquito bite " i said pointing at the stupid mosquito bite.

"That's a Hickey" they again said in unison. 

"No its not " i think for a while and said again "But what is HIckey?" the moment this left my mouth Tae who was about to eat his cake suddenly dropped it spoon and Y/N looked at me like i was an alien or something. "What" i ask softly. Tae open his mouth but than closed it without saying anything. "You really don't know -- it can't be you're kidding right " Y/N spoke .

"No i don't please tell me what is it and on second thought leave it I'll ask Kookie about that but Y/N how are you ? " they blinked at me . what the hell i really wanted to have a good Conversation with Y/N but they don't look interested in that.

"Love. bite" Tae said after awhile.

"mosquito bite" i corrected Tae.

"No i mean Hickey is love bite-" Tae was cut by Y/N. "So you didn't give him this Hickey"she said being disappointed for some reason.

"Nope i didn't but I'll .soon . will you excuse me for a sec please" yeah sure was all she could say.with that being said Tae pull my hand and took me straight to washroom.

"YAH!!!! don't push me like that infront of the girl i like. i would look weak " i said almost sulking.

"You like her ? " Tae is glaring why does he like her too omg.

"do you like her too" i said being all jealous.

"You. know. she . won't.ever.like you" he said gritting his teeth. he almost scared the hell out me.

"WHY WHY I'll make her like me " i said almost crying.

"a guy who doesn't know what hickey is and is about to cry she won't like you a bit" he snapped.

"so what if i don't know what hickey is or i cry . she will like me i bet  Plus if you know than tell me what hickey is ? i bet you also don't know"  i said wiping my almost fallen tear i hate when people speak to me loudly or stiffly. that's the fault of my parents for raising me like a prince.stupid tear keeps on coming.

 "i won't tell you" he said smirking.

"see i told--" I was cut when he suddenly pushed me to the nearby wall. My back hit the hard surface . he trapped me between his arms. i gulped .this is awkward.

"I'll show you" with that he grabbed my hair .

****************

 hello guys  i know the writing style is different but please deal with it . please support Wattpad is really giving me a hard time so. sorry hope you like this chapter.

please vote and comment .

I purple you all ?? ???? ??