JEALOUSY

I hardly have time to proof read any chapter so if you see a mistake feel free to tell me . I'll correct it thank you.
*************************
Jimin Pov:
I opened my eyes wanting to feel the bright sunlight hitting my face in which I'll stretch my body and will take a deep yawn. Just like a cliche in a high class movie.

But to my dismay i was again welcomed by the dark haunted room with not a single glimpse light . Why he sleeps like this . Is he a Vampire? Speaking of Vampire why the hell i saw him again in my dream half naked wanting something from but again i didn't get to know what he wants because i was waken up by a annoying sound.

Aish i hate this type of mornings. And if you're wondering how i know it's morning well the annoying sound was my alarm that i set for 7am last night because i hate getting up late. So i kicked the blanket off me and tried to get up and again a heavy hand was on my torso. I pushed his hand away. Darkness always makes my mood grumpy.

I slowly walked towards the door there is a light switch on the right wall so I opened the lights and than took my clothes out from my bag pack and went to do my morning routine the Moment i opened the bathroom door i was met with the beautiful sunlight coming through the windows making the huge place more beautiful and bright.. Ah~~~ that's more like it . I stretched my arms upwards and took a deep yawn. I am feeling so good now.

20 mints later:

" Good morning " i said to the maid who was in the kitchen when i walked in. Jin hyung was not there may be he is still asleep.

"Good morning Sir , would you like something to eat before breakfast?" i raised my eyebrow on the maid's word. Something before breakfast what does that even mean . Isn't anything we eat in the morning consider as breakfast. So she is asking me if i want to have breakfast before breakfast?--- whatever.

" Cereal or oaks maybe ?" I asked her, like i am not going to refuse breakfast before whatever.

" Okay " she bowed and went away.

I sat on the chair near the window and looked outside was i really blind to not notice the security outside. There are so many guards outside like wow. I never thought that being rich means having Guards with gun around you all the time that's super cool wow. It feels like i am living with some kind if celebrates but anyhow even though they are really rich Tae's family is really sweet and Humble.

" Here sir" the maid placed a bowl of granola with a glass of milk. Infront of me . It looks so tasty but i am only going to eat half as i have to do breakfast afterwards.

" Thanks " i took a spoonful of my breakfast before breakfast and it was so tasty just like i thought and Before i  could realize i ended up eating 3 bowls

" Thanks " i took a spoonful of my breakfast before breakfast and it was so tasty just like i thought and Before i could realize i ended up eating 3 bowls . After almost 2 hours i saw a beautiful creature entering the kitchen with a colorful charisma. I was still in the kitchen waiting for others to come. I can't roam around into someone else's house.