Chapter 2

Elsa's P.O.V.

I wake up to the sun shining in my face. I slowly open my eyes to see the room. My room. Hiccup must've brought me up. I groan a little getting out of bed. The house is really quiet. Maybe Hiccup's actually asleep... Probably not... I stand up keeping myself stable.

I slowly grab my housecoat going to the door. As I walk downstairs I see Hiccup's not even here. I walk into the kitchen to see a note on the counter. I know it was from Hiccup because of the writing.

"Took Toothless for a walk, be back at 11:00 - Hiccup." I read the note out loud. I look at the clock. It's 11:10. "You're late," I mumbled gong to the fridge. I take a package of chicken out, putting the wings in a pan turning the stove on. I wonder why Hiccup's late. After a few minutes, I put the chicken on a plate setting it on the counter them sitting down on the bar stool.

I rip the chicken apart eating it while drinking orange juice. I stop eating looking at the inside of the chicken. It looked pink. I start to get a weird feeling in my stomach. I stand up running to the closest bathroom. I sit on the bathroom floor alone. I feel like I'm gonna' throw up.

I heard the front foot open then close. Hiccup's home! I see Hiccup walk by then look at me. "Elsa?"

"Don't come in!" I tell him.

He's already in here. "What's wrong?" He asked helping me sit up. I sat down on the toilet seat lid.

He kneeled in front of me. "Nothing, I probably just ate something bad..." I tell him.

"... It was probably the chicken I made this morning."

He looked at me. "You had chicken for breakfast?" he asked.

"You weren't home so I made my own food," I told him.

He smiled faintly. "Okay."

He took my hands gently. "I don't know what's with me, Hiccup. I'm just not feeling well." I tell him.

"Well, we'll find out what it is," He says to me.

I run my hand through my messy hair then look to the counter. "Grab me my bag," I tell him.

He stands up getting my bathroom bag off the counter. He kneels in front of me again holding the bag open for me. I slowly go through my bag looking for something. I stop on a box. Then it comes to me. "... What day is it?" I ask Hiccup.

"January 15th."

"... I'm late," I tell him standing up slowly with his help.

"Huh?"

"I usually get my period around this time. I was supposed to get it a week ago, but I'm late." I tell him.

"Oh?"

I go to walk out of the bathroom when I walk past the long mirror on the wall. I stop.

"Elsa?" I don't say anything. I look at myself for a moment then put my hand to my stomach.

"Hiccup?" I whisper to him.

"I think I might be pregnant." I look at him. He stood there frozen. He didn't move. His gaze was locked on my reflection in the mirror. His phone suddenly rang in his pocket. He still didn't move. I reached into his pocket grabbing his phone answering it.

"Hello?"

"Elsa? Why do you have Hiccup's phone?" It's Rapunzel! "Um... He's..." I start.

"Is he okay, where is he?" Rapunzel asked.

"Um..."

"Where is he?"

"I have a question?" I change the subject.

She sighed.

"What?"

"Has Hiccup ever gone into shock before, like he just freezes and doesn't move?" I ask.

"... Um... Yeah, usually all the time, it depends on his bad it is, why?" Before I could answer, someone grabs the phone. Hiccup. "We're fine here, there's nothing to worry about," he told her then hung up. He put his phone in his pocket then looked at me. He sighed.

"Hiccup?"

He just looked at me. "... I'm sorry..." he says to me.

"What?"

"I'm sorry... I..." he started but trailed off again. Before I could say anything he backed out of the bathroom.

"Hiccup wait!" I run out of the bathroom then stop. He wasn't there.

Hiccup's P.O.V.

I walk out of my house quickly waking down the street. I walk into the direction of the corner store. I got her pregnant. I'm so stupid. She's a teenage girl. 16. A little too young to be a mother. And it's all my fault.

Finally, after a few minutes, I end up at the corner store. It's still open. Good. I walk into the store quickly only to get greeted by the store clerk. Everyone knows me at this store.

"Haddock? How nice of you to stop by!" I push past him and continue walking.

"What's up with you?"

"I'm just in a mood!" I tell him.

"You're father ignoring you again?"

"... No!" I walk down slowly picking up one of the pregnancy test thingies.

"What do you need that for?" The store clerk asked.

"Why do you need to know?"

"Well, I'm a little curious why a 16-year-old boy is buying one of these." I sigh then look at him. "It's for my girlfriend. She thinks she's pregnant." I say not proud of it.

"Ah, Haddock. You've done it this time."

"Shut up!" I mutter putting the small box on the counter. I grab some chocolate for Elsa as well. I might as well. I probably scared her with my frozen shock.

"Who is the girl?" the clerk asked me.

"What?"

"Who's the girl who thinks she's pregnant?"

"Like I'll tell you," I tell him.

"$4:99," he added.

I gave him a five dollar bill then grabbed the things. "Just because I'm the mayors' son, doesn't mean we're friends," I add to him.

He gives me a look. "You're a tough one, aren't ya?"

"Whatever," I mutter leaving the store, silently walking down the street with the things in a bag. I really hope she's okay. But then again, she's probably going to hate me for ruining her life. I walk to my house, hesitating at the door. Finally, I open the door walking in.

Elsa was on the couch watching something while eating a bag of chips. She looked up with a small smile. "Where'd you go?" She asked

"The store."

"Why?"

I sit down beside her handing her a bag. "What's this?"

"Proof," I answer.

"For what?" She asked.

"To find out if you're really pregnant or not." I trail off. "And if you are, then I'm sorry..."

"Sorry for what?"

"Everything..."