Chapter 12

Elsa's P.O.V.

-At the end of the school day the next day -

People are still being harsh to me but I really don't care THAT much anymore. I opened my locker to see a bunch of paper filled with harsh words and/or letters on it falls out of it. Oh man! Now I have to clean up this mess! I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

Personally, I think if someone hates a person then they won't do anything that has to do with that person. They won't even think of that person. I mean why would anyone waste their valuable time that they will never get back. After I cleaned my locker and the area of my locker, I went ahead and pack up for the night. I felt a tap at my shoulder. "Hey, Hiccup," I said with then look up.

"Ready to leave?" He asked as he folded his arm and put his foot on the locker.

"Yeah. But I don't want to go home, yet." I told Hiccup as I look at him.

Hiccup furrowed his eyebrows together, "Where do you want to go then?"

"Well, since we're having a kid I think it is time for me to get a job," I said.

"Oh yeah? Any ideal place?" Hiccup asked.

"I don't know. Even though, I am a mom I am still sixteen and finding a job will be difficult for me. And I would like a job that can make enough money so I provide for..." I said as I pointed to my stomach.

"Well, I heard the diner around the area is looking for a new waitress. I am sure they can take you in." Hiccup said calmly.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah. Who wouldn't take you? You're so sweet and you're really smart. I think that is a great combination for a waitress that anybody would want." Hiccup said as he kissed my cheek.

"Aww, you're too sweet Hiccup. You know that?" I said as I kissed his lips.

He chuckled a little. "Yeah, I do." As he kissed me back.

As I pulled back, I saw a girl walk past me. "Whore." She sneered.

"Yeah, thanks!" I said proudly at her. I smirk as she turns around and stares at me in disbelief when I said that. I had to fight my urges to just simply laugh at her face for that and it was really hard to do with Hiccup laughing a little from behind me. "Stop! You're making me laugh here, doofus!" I joked as I playfully shoved Hiccup in the arms.

Hiccup continued to chuckle at this, "But did you see the look on her face?" He asked as he pointed at the girl. I just shook my head at him. Sometimes, I don't know how I tolerate him. There are times where I just can't take him anywhere. But that's just another reason why I love Hiccup. I see Justin come out of nowhere and he walks up to me. I looked at Hiccup with a bored expression on my face as I hear Justin's footsteps coming closer to us.

"I got it. I will meet you in the car." I told him.

"No, no. It's fine. I want to hear what this cockroach has to say." Hiccup said as he tightens his grip on me.

Justin Williams is sixteen years old, male. He has jet black hair and piercing blue eyes. He is known to be a troublemaker. Justin for some reason hates me. "Hey Haddock, nice going with her. You really knocked her up." He joked. Hiccup didn't answer. I just heard him mumble from behind me. "How's the devil child going, Bitchy?" He asked me with a smile on his face.

"Look, Justin. You can make fun of me all of you want but leave my family out of it." I demanded as I wagged my fingers at him.

I don't know why I am trying considering he wouldn't listen to me but I had to do something because I really don't want my child, who's never done anything to him, to be in any of his insults. Of course, I didn't do anything to Justin either but I had to try for the sake of mine and Hiccup's child.