Chapter 13

Elsa's P.O.V.

I sigh as I sluggishly walk through the door of the Haddock's house on a Thursday afternoon. Toothless came running to me jumping onto me. "Hey, Toothless!"

I'm home with Kim. Hiccup's car wasn't in the driveway. I know he'll be home soon. He eventually got a job at the Apple store, which is perfect for him, considering he's really smart. His shift is almost done. I walk past the kitchen. "Hey," I say to her.

She looked up from what she was doing. "Hey, Hun. How's school?"

"Getting a little better!" I answer.

"That's good!" She goes back to her work as I leave. I walk down the hall to the living room.

I walk towards the couch and grabbed the remote control to turn on the flat screen TV. The first channel that came on was ABC Family and 'The Secret Life of the American Teenager' was on. Now, I used to love this show when it came out then it just started to go downhill once the mother got pregnant and Adrianna or whatever got pregnant as well. Then once I matured a little, I realize how much this show glamorizes teen pregnancy. I mean Amy is pregnant and she didn't get in trouble once her parents found out, nobody gave her a hard time, the father wanted to stay, and there are so many things that are wrong with this show that doesn't occur in real life. And the other thing that bothered me about this show is that the characters constantly talk about sex... And in an awkward way.

I flipped the channel to find out it is a music channel and Miley Cyrus's 'We Can't Stop' video is playing. I know she's trying to act all grown up and she is trying to get away from her Disney image but come on, she doesn't have to act like this. Ugh, and to think I used to like her and used to look up to her! I flipped the channel and find that Jersey Shore is on. I groan as I turned off the TV not finding anything good on. Why can't they have 90s reruns during the day instead of the evening? It'd make my life so much easier. I sighed as I stretched before I got up and went down the hall. As I go down the hall, I spot a beautiful, black grand piano in a room with a glass wall front.

I gasped at the amazing sight as I looked around me to see if there is anyone following me. I slowly walk into the room not wanting to break anything. Seeing that no one is around, I shut the door behind me and advance towards the piano. I lifted the cover off of it. When I was little I used to play the piano. I taught Anna too. I stopped playing after my parents died. I mentally sighed as I thought, about what I should play. Music is my way of expressing my feelings on the sheet of paper. I love to write songs because it is so much healthier than being the one to cut to relieve whatever that is inside of me.

Instead of forcing to look at permanent scars on my body, I can write a song that can easily be lost or be thrown away in a few years, not looking back at the pain that I don't want to face ever again. Because music is the only sound with feelings. I played a couple of other chords that eventually came into an intro to a song. I smirked at the new melody as I started to sing.

I took my music book out or my handbag opening it. Not too long ago I wrote a song called Let It Go.

"The snow glows white on the mountain tonight, not a footprint to be seen."

"A kingdom of isolation, and it looks like I'm the queen."

"The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside. Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I tried!"

"Don't let them in, don't let them see, be the good girl you always have to be,"

"Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know,"

"Well, now they know!"

"Let it go, let it go! Can't hold it back anymore,"

"Let it go, let it go! Turn away and slam the door!"

"I don't care, what they're going to say. Let the storm rage on,"

"The cold never bothered me anyway!"

I sighed feeling relieved that I wrote this song. It may not be the best but it sure helped get a lot of relief out of my chest. I sigh looking for the piano sheet of Down by Jason Walker. I like a lot of his songs. Echo, Down, Cry, Keep Me Watching, If I Told You and You're Missing. I played the keys with a bit of a vibe to it. I start playing the behind of You're Missing. I get halfway through the song then stop.

"What are you doing?"

I turn to see Hiccup leaning against the glass with a smirk. I always loved that smirk. I smile as he slowly comes to me. "Nothing, I'm just playing some songs," I say to him. He sat beside me slowly going through my sheets.

"Ah, Jason Walker," he smirked.

"He has good music."

"He does." He stopped at one of the sheets. I look at the sheet but don't say anything. He moved his bands away foe hair eyes then slowly started to play the song.

He was playing Down. One of my most favorite songs. I had no idea he could play the piano. That's one more thing learned about him. He started to play the chorus. It sounded amazing.

He slowed to a stop at the end of the chorus then fixed his bangs again. "You can play?" I ask.

"Yeah, a little."

"I never knew that," I say.

"And I never knew you could play either. Looks like we both learned something new." He smirked.

We stay silent for a moment. "Elsa! Hiccup!" Hiccup nearly tripped over the bench standing up. I stood up slowly. It sounded like Kim.

"What did I do?" I questioned to Hiccup, who shrugged in response. We looked at each other for a few seconds before we ran to the door.

"Wait a minute. It's probably better if you didn't run, Els." Hiccup said to me as he held the door for me.

I nodded my head in response. "Great idea, Hiccup," I said before we casually walk to our living room, where we see Kim standing there with her with the house phone I'm her hands. Toothless was lying on the carpet beside her. "Y-yes?" I stammered.

"Care to explain why I just got off the phone with an abortion clinic?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

I scoffed as Hiccup flinched. I cannot believe what I'm hearing. "I don't know. But I know for a fact that I didn't call anyone these past few days. Especially with a house phone." I said, matter-of-factly.

"Well then, who did?" Kim asked before she looked at Hiccup, who shook his head in response.

"I would never." Hiccup scoffed madly. Kim flicked her gaze back to me.

"I don't know, Kim. It's probably one of the kids at school that won't leave me alone. But I promise you, that I am the last person on earth to call an abortion clinic." I start. "I mean if I wouldn't do it in the beginning, why would I do it now?" I said.

There has been a debate going on at school if I should have an abortion or not. I mean I don't why, considering this are MY child and I should be the one to make that decision but it has gone way too far. It has even resulted in a fight earlier this week. Luckily, I have a lot of people who thought that I should keep my kid but I try not to pay too much attention to it and live MY life the way I want to not want other people to want me to.

Still can't help but wonder, what kind of sick, twisted person actually had that guts to call up an abortion clinic like that? Kim looked sympathetic towards me. "I'm sorry, Elsa." She said. "I shouldn't have doubted you like that." She said, pulling me into a hug. I hugged her back, needing someone to comfort me at the moment.

Whoever this person is, has to be very close to me or Hiccup because I don't give out my personal information such as my phone number like that. It also has to be a person who is very manipulative to actually be able to pull off such a thing to me. Someone that I know very well and someone that I wouldn't consider as a friend. I look to Hiccup. He looked focused. Like he knows something I don't. Whatever it is, I hope it's not important.