Chapter 10

Elsa's P.O.V.

I was in the bathroom off of Hiccup's room. It's bigger than mine, and he always lets me use it. Hiccup's dad handled my pregnancy well. He seems to be happy that he's finally getting grandchildren.

But unfortunately, Hiccup's his only kid. He's probably going to get two or three. Or the one now.

I walked out of the bathroom into Hiccup's room going into the long mirror. I look at my small bloated belly. Of course, I expected this in my pregnancy. But this is too soon.

"Yeah, I am not going to school like this," I say to myself in the mirror. If people were mean to me because of my sudden change of body, I wouldn't be able to bear it.

I jumped at the sound of the door opening making me snap back to reality. "Geez, sorry Elsa." I heard Hiccup's voice. I look down at myself to see myself in my bra and a pair of short. Well, this must've been a lovely sight for him to see.

"Hiccup, it's okay. You can come in." I said before he could close the door.

"You sure?"

"Yeah. I'm sure. You've seen me like this before, so why not?" I say as I made a gesture for him to come in.

Even though I've lived at the Haddock household for a good two months, I still call it his house rather than mine or ours.

Hiccup came into the room with a can of Sprite. The one person who would drink a full can of Sprite at 7:45 am is standing right there. He shut the door behind him. I watched his gaze travel from my chest to my stomach. Hiccup himself is still a little unsure about my pregnancy. I don't blame him. He has no experience with this and my stomach had only started to grow. It's a lot to take it. He's a little unsure of how to approach me.

"Wow!" he exclaimed slowly coming to me.

"Now you think I'm fat!" I said rolling my eyes.

"No. I don't." He started calmly.

"I just can't believe how soon that child is growing in there and it's been what. Two months."

I nodded slowly as he went to his dresser getting something. I watched him for a moment then grabbed my shirt off the floor slipping it on. The shirt was tight making it clear that I was pregnant.

"I'm not going to school," I said to him.

"Why not?" He asked taking out a black hoodie.

"Why not! Hiccup look at me! I'm fat. Everyone will know what's up, and soon they'll call me names and what not!" I snap at him.

I look at the confused look in his eyes. I didn't mean to snap at him. Out of all the people in the world, he'd be the last person I'd snap at.

I sigh the sat down on his bed. He took a deep breath sitting next to me.

"Elsa, you're not fat, I mean, of course, you're a little bigger than usual, but that's because you have a human being in there. You were going to look like that eventually... But you're still beautiful either way." He tells me calmly slipping the black hoodie he had over me. It was a little baggy, but it hid my stomach.

"Look, Elsa. I will be at the school for some of the day," he tells me.

"Why?"

"Volunteer work."

"Oh..."

"Like I said. I'll be there, if you need any help or if anyone is rude to you about the baby, come find me." He said to me softly, gently taking my hands then tucking some of my hair behind my ear.