Chapter 15

Hiccup's P.O.V.

It is Saturday afternoon and I am here, watching Elsa, who is sitting down on the couch, eating a bowl of popcorn, watching the movie If I Stay. She sniffles as she watches the scene where Mia and her family get into the accident and she discovers her family is dead. Ever since my encounter with Jack yesterday morning, Elsa hasn't exactly been herself. She doesn't smile as much as she uses to and she has been a lot quieter than usual.

I can't help but feel really sorry for her. Ever since I got her pregnant, I felt as if everyone around her has turned against her. Everyone has either left her life or makes fun of her just because she's pregnant at sixteen. No woman should ever be mistreated the same way my girlfriend is treated. I don't mistreat her, however. I love her and I want her to know that there is someone out there, who accepts and appreciate her and her baby.

If there is one person in the world that she can trust then it'd be me, her boyfriend. I try my best to make her happy because she deserves to be as happy as possible. As of right now, I am just concern about her, the baby, and her well-being. I certainly hate Jack after the kind of stunt that he pulled on us.

How dare he think that it was okay to call an abortion clinic without us knowing. How dare he think that we didn't love our child enough that we would deprive it of a chance to experience life. She was so stupid enough to pull that stunt on us and her reasoning practically made no sense. But I guess I should have seen it coming. So frankly, I am really glad that I told her. Kim came into the room. "Hey, is everything okay?"

"Yeah," Elsa said, with no emotion in her voice.

Kim looked worried at that but I saved her from talking. "Um Kim, can I talk to you in the kitchen please?"

"Sure," Kim answered.

Elsa looked up at me with a questioning look in her eyes.

"Don't worry, it's nothing bad," I assured her, who nodded her head and gave her attention back to the movie. I got up from the couch and followed Kim to the kitchen, where she closed the glass door that separated the kitchen and the living room, making the room a bit more private.

"Alright, what's wrong?" She asked me, gently.

"It's Elsa. She's going through a difficult time right now." I say.

"Why don't you take her somewhere. To that park." Kim said.

"What park?"

She gave me a look.

"Oh."

"You should do something productive instead of watching If I Stay all day,"

"Okay. Thanks," I say to her as I left to find Elsa still sitting on the couch, in the same position that I've left her in.

I went up to the TV and shut it off. Elsa immediately sat up a little bit more. "Hey! I was watching that!" She yelled.

"Calm down, it's on DVD, so you will be able to catch up on all of the scenes that you've missed. Plus, you've seen it like a thousand times, you know what happens," I said as if it is nothing.

"It's more than that." She retorted as she glares at me.

"Whatever. We're going somewhere and there's no way that you will be backing out in this."I said as I gently pulled her off of the couch.

"Where are we going?" Elsa asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Where no One goes," I said before I headed out the door with Elsa trailing behind me.

-At the Park-

"Why are we here?" Elsa asked as I parked the car.