Chapter 5

1-week-later

Anna's P.O.V.

Elsa and I were walking down the street. Three weeks, Elsa's lived with Hiccup. She had Hiccup's dog and I had Olaf. I barely see her anymore. Elsa's been acting a little weird lately. She acted funny around Hiccup too. I wonder what's up with her. I walk beside her down the street. Hiccup's dog pulled her as she looked at something on her phone.

"What'd are you doing?" I ask.

"Nothing," she said putting her phone away. Toothless pulled her a little.

"You feeling okay?" I ask her.

"Yep,"

"You sure?"

"Yep,"

I sigh watching her get pulled by Hiccup's dog again. "Have you gained weight?" I asked her.

"No?"

"You sure?" 

She sighed then stopped.

"Elsa?"

"Let's stop, I need to sit," she says sitting down on at the bench

"What's wrong?"

"I feel like I'm going to throw up or pass out,"

I sit beside her then study her.

She looked pale, and I swear she's gained weight. Then it hits me. It makes sense now. I know what's up with her. "You're pregnant?!"

She looked at me. "No!"

"Elsa!"

She sighed but stayed silent.

"You're pregnant?!" I repeat to her.

She bit her lip. "Okay, fine! I'm pregnant with Hiccup's child!" she hissed madly to me.

I fight a squeal of joy. My sister is pregnant!? "Really?" I ask.

She sighed nodding slowly. "Yes,"

"How far?"

"Three weeks or so," she answered.

"Does Hiccup know?" I ask.

"Yeah,"

"So you and Hiccup actually ha--" I start but get cut off.

"Yes, Anna." She says. 

I'm guessing she's not wanting to hear that word.

"How did this even happen?" I ask. "Night at the park...." she started. "In Hiccup's car."

"Neither you or Hiccup would do something that deep," I comment.

"We aren't sure what got between us." She answered.

"What was his reaction?" I ask.

"Whose?"

"Hiccup's!"

"A little shocked and nervous at first. He keeps saying it's his fault." Elsa explained.

"Well, it sorta is," I say.

Elsa shoots me a look. "Don't make him more uncomfortable then he already is. He's beating himself up for this," Elsa says.

"Literally?" I ask.

"Not physically. Mentally and emotionally," Elsa says.

We stay silent for a moment. "I'm sure you two will do fine," I say.

She smiled a little. I gasp grabbing her shoulder. "What about our aunt and uncle?" I ask.

"Don't remind me," she says.

"Why?"

"Anna, I know aunt Bea will be disappointed that Hiccup and I actually did it ." She starts.

"And uncle Drew...." Elsa added.

"He'll be extremely pissed with Hiccup for getting me pregnant."

"I'll be lucky if Hiccup makes it out of this alive." She finishes.

"I don't think uncle Drew will actually kill Hiccup. He can be as mad as he wants, but you know he'd never hurt the father of your child." I explained.

"True,"

"So when are you going to tell them?" I ask.

"Hopefully soon. I rather Hiccup quit beating himself up first before we say anything." Elsa sighed.

Elsa then looked at me. "Please don't tell them yet," she pleads.

"Okay."

She sighs again in relief. "Thank you."

I smile at her. "Anything for you Elsa,"

She smiles faintly. "Well, I better go, Hiccup's probably wondering where I went." She says standing up slowly.

"Okay."

"Bye," she waves leaving the park. I watched her disappear in the blowing snow. I can't believe my older sister is going to have a baby. My sister is pregnant. It's hard to believe that there's a human being growing in my sister. I'm proud of her. And somewhat shocked for Hiccup. I never thought he ever does that. Hiccup seems to be a relaxed, smart and quiet boy. I never actually thought he'd pull that off. Elsa is really lucky he's the father of that child. She's got herself a good guy. And not that bad looking either.

... Wait what am I saying?

Hiccup is Elsa's. They've sorta claimed each other anyway. And plus. I'm currently dating a guy named Kristoff. Elsa doesn't know it though. I'm pretty sure, Elsa and Hiccup will be fine.