Chapter 27

Elsa's P.O.V.

July 7th

"Alright, Elsa. I am going to ask you for the last time before you change your mind; do you want to continue living here or do you want to look for another house?" Hiccup asked me calmly.

I put down the magazine that I had in my hand with a sigh. I have been thinking over this for a month now. While I would feel guilty of waking up anybody with the baby's crying at night, Hiccup and I don't have enough money to purchase a new house. And let's not forget that we need to pay for electricity, water, gas, diapers, baby food, etc. So until we have enough money in the bank to support ourselves and our kid, we will stay here. "Until we have enough money to support ourselves and the baby, we will stay here," I said, looking him in the eyes.

"Alright. I'm just making sure," Hiccup replied, "So, do we have anything to make the baby's room?"

I gritted my teeth as he said that. "No," I said, a little ashamed of myself. It has been seven months and I honestly haven't bought anything for the kids yet. Anna, Hiccup and I went a couple of months ago but didn't get anything. I put my head in my hands, "What kind of mother am I?"

"Alright, let's not panic here. We can go to Target now and see if we can buy whatever we need." Hiccup responded.

I nodded my head in agreement. "That's a good idea. Do you mind if we bring along Anna?" I asked. He shook his head 'no'. We can always use a second opinion.

- At Target-

Anna, Hiccup and I walked through the sliding door at Target, walking towards the baby aisle.

"What do we need for the baby anyway?" Hiccup asked me slowly.

I pulled out my Phone, tap on my notes app, and tap on my baby's stuff list. "We need A crib, mattress, mobiles, bedsheets, one changing tables, one dresser, three or four pillows, four blankets five Baby monitors with a camera on it, humidifier, lamps, nightlight. Paint and anything to decorate the baby's room. Car seat. Stroller, baby bags. One-piece clothes. Shirts. Leggings. Pants. Sweaters. Fleece jackets. Sweatshirts. Hats. Mittens. Socks. Shoes. Pajamas. Diapers. Wipes. Two baby carriers. Burping cloth. Bottles brushes. Baby bottles. Baby bowls. Baby Spoons. Sippy cups. A highchair. Four bibs. Pacifiers. Playmat. Toys. Books. Safety gates. Outlet covers. Cupboard and drawer latches. Toilet locks. Teething toys. Baby-friendly detergent. Baby bath supplies. Baby nail scissors." I finished with a deep breath.

Hiccup stared at me then look around as if he were ready to give up.

"Well, damn. That's a lot." Anna commented.

"I know." I said with a sigh.

"Do you have enough?" Anna asked.

I shrugged. "From what I've received from work, I have at least $360. How about you?" I ask Hiccup.

"$750." He answered me.

"Add both of our money together and that would be $1,110.00," I say as I glanced around the store.

He then took out his wallet taking at least $500. "I've got $500 from my dad that makes $1,610.00," He said.

"You know I still have $1,000.00 from that time Elsa and I went to Zero Gravity. In cash." Anna said to Hiccup. "Add that with the money."

"No, you don't have to do that." I refused, pushing her hand away.

"No, I want to. I really want to help you guys out to raise the baby." Anna said.

Hiccup and I looked at each other, having a mental debate with each other.

I shrugged, "Should we?"