Chapter 33

Hiccup's P.O.V.

The doctors pushed me out of the delivery room as he tries to recover Elsa. I hope she's okay. I can't lose her. Especially now that the baby's here. Seeing her in the hospital is really painful for me. She shouldn't be here. She's just a girl. She's only sixteen. She shouldn't be giving birth right now. She should be hanging out with people her age.

But everything happens for a reason and the reason is for us to raise this baby. I have no regrets about what happened between Elsa and I. I just hope everything is okay in there. One of the nurses came out. "Your girlfriend is suffering from blood loss. We need someone who can donate blood O to her."

I think for a moment. Who could do that? Who do I know that the same as her... Wait. I have the same blood type. I'm so stupid. I can do that for her. I just need to face some fears. That's all. It's a little bit of blood.

"Mm, I can do that!" I say. "Elsa and I have the same blood type," I told her. I don't want Elsa to die. Especially, if it is something that I could help with.

"Really? That'd be excellent." The nurse told me. "Come with me, sir." I went after the nurse to do whatever we need to do.

Elsa's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes to see the doctor, nurses, and Hiccup surrounding me. I'm alive! I thought I would be dead after I gave birth to my child. Child... That reminds me. "Is my son alright?" I asked weakly in panic, as I tried to sit up. I'm really concerned, being that he's not in the room right now.

Is he okay? Is he alive? Oh, I hope he's doing well because I don't know what I would do if he's not. Hiccup put his hand on my shoulder, laying me back down. "Easy, easy, easy, Els." He advised me, trying to get me to relax.

"Is he okay?" I whisper to him.

"He's fine. He's perfectly fine." He whispered to me.

"He's okay. He's in another room right now, getting checked up by one of our nurses. But I assure you that he came out alive and healthy." Doctor Ryan started.

"My concern is about you. You gave us quite a scare back there."

I took a breath to calm down. "I feel okay. What happened?"

"You passed out from blood loss. You could've died if it weren't for your boyfriend back there donating blood to you." Doctor Ryan said, pointing to the boy next to me.

I looked a Hiccup in surprise. He literally saved me from death. "You didn't have to do that," I whispered to him.

"No, I did. Because I can't live without you." Hiccup said told me softly. "You jump, I jump, right?"

I smile at the Titanic reference as I nodded at him. I hugged him. "Thank you so much. You're literally the best."

"I know." He said, hugging me tighter. "You're welcome. You know there's nothing that I wouldn't do for you, right?"

"I know," I said as we continue to hug. Then a thought came to mind, "It's weird knowing I share the same blood with my boyfriend."

"You just had to make a sweet moment between us really weird, right?" Hiccup told me, pulling back. I laugh with a shrug. The doctor cleared his throat to get our attention. We shut our mouths and turned our heads to him.

"Elsa, are you ready to meet your son?" The doctor said, opening the door.

"What kind of question is that? Of course, I'm ready to meet him. It's what I've been waiting to do since I found out about my pregnancy." I said, smiling. Finally, the moment has come.