Chapter 29

September 11th

Rapunzel's P.O.V.

Elsa sat on the couch in the parlor with me. She had a piece of paper in her hands with a bunch of names on it. Hiccup and Elsa have found a bunch of amazing names, but the hard thing is they don't know the gender. I look to Elsa who had the paper resting in her stomach. She looked tired. "Have you thought it any good ones?" I ask.

"Yes and no." She said.

"Oh?"

"Well. I have but I have to see the baby before deciding a name. I really like Destiny but I don't know the gender." Elsa said.

"Well, you defiantly need something unique," I say.

"Why's that?"

"You and Hiccup both have rarely different names. I mean, Hiccup is the only one I know with the name, and you're the only Elsa I know." I explained.

"You're the only Rapunzel I know," she said.

I smile then look up as I see Hiccup come into the room. "What's happening in here?" he asked.

"I thought of some names. And I think I'm keeping these ones." Elsa said to him.

"Oh yeah. Let's hear 'em." He smirked.

She looked at me. "Help me up?" she asked. I obey helping her up. She looked at her paper, scrunching up her nose. "Since you don't know your mother, I thought if it was a girl we could name he'd after your mom." Elsa started.

I saw the odd look in his eyes. That would be too hard for him. I know. Having his mother lives in his daughter would be way to hard. Even with the name Val. "But then I thought it would my be fair to you, it would make you feel uncomfortable," Elsa added. "But then I was playing around with my aunts and you're moms name. Valka and Bea. You know, trying to combine them." She said.

"And what were the results?" he asked.

"Nothing good." She answers.

He laughed a little. "Go on."

"But then I remembered the name you wrote down, Ciarda. And I really like that name. So I thought if it is a girl. We could name her Ciarda." She finished her first bout.

Hiccup nodded. "Sounds good." He said quietly. "But what if its a boy?"

"That was tricky. Because there are so many boys names I liked, but I needed to be unique." She said. "But then I saw the name Asher on one of you're history reports, so I looked up what it meant." She said.

"And what does it mean?" Hiccup asked.

"Happiness and Blessing, but you knew that." She said smiling.

"So?" Hiccup urged her to move on.

"I thought the name was pretty cool. So I want to name him Asher if its a boy." She finished.

Hiccup nodded. "They're perfect." He said. She smiled slowly going to him slowly. Elsa stopped, dead in her tracks. "Whoa, are you okay?" Hiccup asked concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She assured him. "The doctor said I would feel something like this. It's normal unless it becomes really intense. It's not that bad." She said.

She said she was feeling this way since last night. Since she said it was just pre-labor pains, I didn't think she had to worry about it as much. "Okay." Hiccup said with uncertainty in his voice.

"Don't worry, I'm--" She was about to finish when she suddenly yelped, falling into Hiccup arms.

Uh oh, this is not good. "You're what?" Hiccup asked, who seemed to try his best to not look away from her eyes.

"Hiccup," She sounded scared as she looked up at him. "My water broke." She crooked.

I watched the color literally drain from Hiccup's face, turning pale and alert. He looked like as if he were trying his best to not pass out on the floor. "Um, err, what should I do?" He asked in a panic.

"How about a hospital?" I suggest.

He looked at me then back to Elsa who was still in his arms. "Yeah... Uh, yeah... A hospital. Let's go. I'm taking you to the hospital. I'll go grab my keys!" He said helping her up as she looked at him with her arms on his shoulder for balance. She looked him in the eyes. They both looked as frightened as a little kid. This was it. They were about to be sixteen-year-old parents.

"Okay." She said to him calmly struggling to stand. "Let's go have a baby."