Chapter 24

Elsa's P.O.V.

It's raining out. It's dark and rainy. I'm standing by the window staring at a tree. Even though it's like June. It's quite crappy. Hiccup's been very distant lately. Ever since Jack tried to break into the house two days ago. I think he's feeling weird with the fact that Jack was arrested. I know Jack was his friend but I don't get why he's feeling the guilt of arresting him. After what Jack's done to us, I'm glad he was arrested. I actually have no idea where Hiccup is. He's probably in his room. I walk upstairs slowly stopping at my room only to close the door. Hiccup's door was open. I stop at his door opening it a little. "Hiccup?"

He was sitting on the window bench staring out the window. Toothless laid on his legs with his head on his lap. "Hiccup?"

He slowly turned from the window looking at me with a small smile. "Hey."

"Can I come in?" I ask.

"Of course."

I slowly come in sitting beside him. "Is it still bugging you?" I ask him.

"No, it's the just fact that I actually let them take him. I've never done anything like that." He says.

"I get that Hiccup, but you can't let that get to you so much. You'll have other things to worry about soon." I say to him. "Like the baby." I start again. "You only have so many months until he or she is born," I add. He looks at me. He doesn't say anything but, I could tell he's thinking. "What Jack did to you, and I was wrong. He needed a punishment." I say.

"I know that... But..." He started then trailed off.

"Letting it get to you is only going to make it worse," I tell him.

"Right?" He muttered slightly confused.

"Let it all go. Thinking about it is only going to bug you more." I say.

"True."

"Of course it's true. I've had to let go of so many things in my past and I did. It was hard but I did." I say.

He looked at me calmly. "So?"

"I'm telling you to let go of this," I say. I slowly stand up standing in front of him. "I'll give you some time to think," I say walking to the door.

"Hey!" he called to me before I could leave.

I turn to him slowly. "What?"

"I love you," He said with a little smirk.

I smile a little. "I love you too," I say then leave his room.

A/N: chapter... I forget is up. I just sorta threw this one together, so I'm sorry if it's bad. Uh, I might not update again today. I'm on the lake and I'm using up all my 3G so, if I don't update, I will tomorrow morning. I actually don't know many chapters I'm planning for this, but I will see soon. I know it's going to have to end soon. If not I'll get to carried away. There are two more books for this. I'm still thinking of the name for the next one, but I will have it by the end of this book. So, with all that said, I hope you liked it and I'll update tomorrow.

-Nobody2014