Chapter 17

Elsa's P.O.V.

We were in the car on the way home. It was around sunset and the snow had buff freshly fallen again coating the road in white fluffy powder. I look to Hiccup who was rather focused on the road than anything."Hiccup?" I call quietly not wanting to scare him.

"Yeah, Elsa."

"Have you thought of any names?" I ask. I've thought of a few but I want to know if he has. He briefly looked at me.

"Names?"

"For the baby?"

"Hhm. No. Not really. Was I supposed to?" he asked somewhat clueless.

I just smile. "What about you. Have you thought of any?"

"A couple..."

He glanced at me. "Let's hear 'em."

"I don't know. I was thinking if something simple like Toby or Charlotte."

"Toby? I like that." He says to me.

"I thought you would. but Anna says she really likes Skylar for a girl. And Dakota for a boy." I add.

"I like Charlotte for a girl. Then we could call her Charlie for short. Punzie was telling me about some other names but I don't really remember." Hiccup told me.

I sigh looking at him. Who knew thinking of names would be so hard! "If it's a girl we could name it after you!" Hiccup joked a little.

"Yeah. She'll be Elsa Arendelle Haddock II. She'll be just like you since you're the third!" I say to him.

"Haha. Very funny. My parents used the whole Hiccup H. Haddock iii thing 'cause they thought it had a nice ring to it." He said. "I'll be known as the third forever." He added.

"Well, it does have a nice ring to it. Especially with you're first name, middle name, and the last name starting with the letter H." I say.

He gave me a smirk. "Getting sidetracked." He said.

"Oh. Yeah."

"What about Daniel?" I ask.

"To original."

"Okay. Dryden?"

"Dryden? Where'd that come from?" he asked.

"I Dunno. It was a name in the back or my head."

He smiled then focuses on the road. The snow started to blow more making it hard to see. Hiccup squinted his eyes trying to focus. "Can you even see?" I ask.

"No, not really."

I smile a little. I know nothings going to happen. Hiccup a pretty careful person. He wouldn't even hurt a fly. I look at him for a moment. Just as I look back to the road I see a bright set of lights heading right for us. "Hiccup! Car!"

"I see him!" he hissed squinting at the light. "He's got his high beams on."

The car continues to come our way. Hiccup hit the brakes making his car slide down the road in the snow. His car collided with the other car and the last thing I remember was seeing Hiccup before things went black.

Hiccup's P.O.V.

"Mr. Haddock...."

"Mr. Haddock...."

Pain flooded me. I don't really know what happened. I slowly open my eyes to see paramedics. "He alive!" I try and sit up a little but the pain stopped me.

"What happened?" I ask weakly.

A woman ran her finger along my four head. "Car crash, you hit a truck." I look a little to the left. My car was in a ditch smashed to bits... Again. The female paramedic ran her finger along my forehead again making me cringe. "He's got a pretty bad gash on his forehead. How's the other one?"

Another one? I was with someone? Someone suddenly strikes my mind. Elsa! "Where is she?"

"Who?"

"The girl who was with me! Where is she!?" They were silent but looked to the other side of the snow-covered road. Elsa was laying there surrounded by paramedics. From my blurry gaze, I see Elsa's aunt and uncles car park on the road. They got out of the car. I slowly try to get up.

"Just stay put, you'll only do more damage to yourself." One told me.

"No, you don't understand. She needs to be okay. She has to be." I struggle but manage to stand up. I slightly lose my balance getting caught by a paramedic. I see Anna from the distance and I manage to get out of my hold going to her. Her aunt and uncle turned to me.

"Hiccup. I'm so sorry!" her Aunt said to me.

"You're sorry? I'm sorry, I nearly -- I nearly..." I start but start to feel light headed. I was instantly caught by the two who were with me before. If Elsa's dead I don't know what I'd do. I can hear muffled voices now. Everything was extremely blurry and my hearing was bad.

"We have a young woman in critical condition on 11th line."

I can barely hear anything. My vision got more blurry. "He's gong into shock."

"No, wait. I'm fine. It's her. She needs to live." I fight to try to get to Elsa. I instantly feel all my energy get drained as everything slowly fades black.