Characters [You Can Skip]

Hiccup Horrendous Haddock iii, still known as the "dragon tamer". He's smart friendly and helpful. He has a really good bond with Elsa. They both consider each other a couple. Him and Elsa had formed their own currently unnamed. Hiccup currently has a hate/like relationship with Jack for his hatred of Elsa. He still has Toothless, and a father that ignores him.

Elsa Arendelle is still a reserved student. She has the ability to create ice and snow. A power of which only Hiccup knows of. She has a younger sister named Anna. Elsa started to live with Hiccup after his second accident, growing a stronger bond with him. She used to live with her aunt after the death of her parents, but left. She used to shut everyone out, but had warmed up, thanks to Hiccup. Elsa, like Hiccup is the unofficial leader of their unnamed group. She has a white husky, named Olaf, who she gave to Anna as a goodby present. Elsa has a very negative relationship with Jack, being that he hates her. Their fights usually has Hiccup, Rap or Merida breaking them up. For her own safety and Hiccup's good will she tries her best to avoid Jack all together.

Rapunzel Corona, still smart, artistic, dramatic and a perfectionists. She still likes painting, reading and acting.

Rapunzel has left the Big Four and joined Hicup and Elsa as a group. She still spends time with Jack having a love/hate relationship with him. She died her hair brown to match Elsa's bit it's still goes down to her waist. Every guy used to want her. Rap still writes songs, paints portraits of nature and creates her own cake recipes. She's still cheer captain of the cheerleading squad. She's still perfect as you can say. She still lives with her step mother Gothel but had told her what's on her mind, telling her she should be able to live her own life.

Merida DunBroch, the Scottish. She's tough and brave. Like Rap, Merida had left the Big Four and joined Hiccup and Elsa. She still loves video games and is still mostly a tom boy.

Merida still and will always love Archery She has lost of friends, other then Hiccup, Elsa and Rap. She has three younger brothers, triplets, to be exact. They're as mischievous and wild as she is. She, like Punzie still has her life planned out for her.

Jackson "Jack" Frost used to be the main of the Big Four. He's known as the outcast now. He hates Elsa, still loves Rap and has an odd relationship with Hiccup. He's fun and tends to pull pranks on people. Jack is still an overprotective brother and watches over his sister a lot. He still lives in the old house with his sister and still mostly likes skipping school.