Chapter 6

Elsa's P.O.V.

I get pulled into the house by Toothless. Closing the door, I unleash the dog and he quickly ran to the kitchen. Which meant, Hiccup was in there. I walk into the kitchen to see Hiccup at the table with his laptop and a starting of what looks like a map on a white paper beside him.

 "Hey," I say to him hoping to get his attention.

He looked up at me. "Hey, how was the walk with Anna?" he asked.

"Good!" I decided not to tell him that I told Anna.

"Just good?"

"Yep."

He smiled quickly typing something into his laptop. "Do you have like $20?" I ask him.

"Why?"

"I'm going out with an old friend. She's coming to town for a while. And I need money. I'll pay you back." I say. 

He didn't look away from the screen for a moment. "You don't have to pay me back." He started then took out his wallet and hands me a fifty.

"Hiccup, I only needed a twenty," I say.

"Yeah, I know." He answered.

"This is a fifty."

"Yeah, I know."

"Thanks.." I mumble.

He smiled a little going back to his map. "I'll see you later then?" I ask him.

"Sure!"

"Okay, well... Bye," I say to him leaving the house.

Anna's P.O.V.

It was later in the night. I walk down to Hiccup's house. I actually want to talk to Elsa. As I walk I notice Hiccup's driveway from the dark. His car is there so that means he's home or she's home.

I walk to the hour knocking on the door. The dog barked a little. Finally, the door opened revealing who I think is Hiccup's mother. "Hi!" She says to me. "Who are you."

"Oh, I'm Anna. I'm Elsa's sister." I say.

"Oh, Elsa isn't here." She says.

"Oh,"

"But I think Hiccup's still in the kitchen." She added.

"Can I speak to him?" I ask.

"Uh, sure." I step into the house then follow the lady. She leads me to the kitchen where Hiccup was at standing at the counter with a small laptop. "Hiccup?" she called.

"Mhm?"

"Someone's here to speak to you. She says she's Elsa's sister."

Hiccup looked up from what he was doing. "Anna? Hi."

"Hey," I say to him sitting across from him.

"Do too need anything?" the lady asked him.

"Nope, we're good thanks." He answered. She smiled then went off.

He looked back to his half drawn map. "So why are you here? Elsa's not here." He asked.

"I came to talk to you."

"About?"

"Elsa living here."

He sighed. "And?"

"I think it's really nice that she's living her!" I say. He wasn't looking at me. He'd quickly glance at me but then look back to his map. "I mean. Elsa's been so happy when she met you." I start.

"Mhm."

"The only time she was upset was when you had that accident. But besides that, she's always happy." I add.

"Mhm."

"She's usually shy with people. But not you. Clearly." I say.

"Mhm."

"She really opened up to you. She never stopped talking about you at home."

"Mhm."

"And you're pretty cool. I've never known someone could be so kind." I add.

"Mhm."

"And it makes your relationship so much cuter now that Elsa is expecting your child!"

Hiccup paused. His hand froze on the paper. He set the pencil down looking at me. "How do you know that?" he asked.

"Elsa told me. Well, I figured it out. It was somewhat obvious." I add.

He closed the lid on his laptop looking at me.

"Too soon?" I ask.

"No. I knew Elsa would tell someone. It's an instinct." He said.

He's surprisingly calm. Calmer then Elsa said he was. He sighed going back to his map. "You're scared aren't you?" I ask him.

"Of ruining Elsa's and this child's life." He says.

"It's natural to be scared, Hiccup. It's your first child and at the age of 16 too." I said to him.

He sighed. "That's true." He said.

"Of course it's true."

He looked at me for a minute. "Not that I'm not excited about becoming an aunt, but why didn't you use any protection?" I ask. He didn't answer. He looked away for a moment looking back to his screen. I know asking someone two years older then me this question is wrong. But I need an answer.

"Hiccup?"

"What?" he snapped.

"Why didn't you have any protection?" I ask.

" 'Cause I didn't have any," he answered me.

I sigh looking at him. "I had that coming!"

He narrows his eyes a little then slowly stood up. "Well, thanks for stopping by, but you should get going." He started, leading me to the door.

"Elsa doesn't need to know you were here. This can be our little secret," he says with an odd tone handing me my jacket.

"Um... Okay." I say opening the door.

"And do me a favor and don't tell you're aunt and uncle. Not yet at least." He adds.

"Okay," I say to him.

"Okay. Well, bye." He says to me then closed the door.

I start to walk away from the house.

Yep, I knew it. He's gone slightly nuts because of the baby.

Let's hope for, Elsa, the baby and his own sake that wears off.