Chapter 14

Jack's P.O.V.

I smirked to myself as I stand in front of my locker getting my books. I was the one who set up the abortion appointment for Hiccup's little brat. Why? because he has simply made a mistake. Everyone is ridiculing Elsa. And to be honest, Hiccup won't be able to care for a child. Yeah, sure, he practically raised himself. But he has no experience whatsoever.

He'll crack under the pressure. And I probably figured he was too scared to arrange the appointment for Elsa. So I did myself. "How could you?!" I turn to see Hiccup coming to me. He seemed pretty ticked off. "How could you!" he asked again more madly.

I smile softly at him, despite the angry tone towards me. "Well good morning, how are you?" I asked him politely.

"Don't change the subject! I know what you did and I'm not exactly happy about it!" he hissed at me.

"Hiccup, I know you're not happy about it, but along the road, you will look back in ten years and thank me for what I've done. After all, I only did it to help." I told him.

He untensed a little. "Help, how?"

"Elsa gets made fun of every day by everyone at school because of you. I thought it would be helpful of me if I remove that simple mistake inside her- caused my you!" I said.

He narrowed his gaze. "How is this mistake? Elsa and I knew what we were doing! We knew how to makes kids in the first! It was a lack of carefulness and protection. However, I don't regret anything that has happened between Elsa and I. And if you think she really wanted an abortion wouldn't you think she would've done the when she found out two months ago!" he hissed.

"I thought she was to dumb, and you were too scared to do it yourself," I said slowly flinching at my words. I didn't mean of I to come out that way. But the damage is done. He scoffed madly. "Hiccup, I only did it what I did because I was trying to help. I thought you were faking your emotion about the kid. Turns out you truly love it."

Hiccup rolled his eyes. "No, really?" he asked sarcastically. There was a moment of silence between us. Hiccup closed his eyes for a few seconds. "You know what? I'm done! you really crossed the line. First, you hate Elsa, then you try an take away my child!"

He looked at me with an upsetting look in his green eyes. He didn't say anything else. He gives me another look then walked away. "Hiccup!" I called to him hoping he'll turn around and laugh it off. "Hiccup!"

He didn't even look back. He just walked off meeting up with Elsa. I bit my lip. I realized that I've just lost a friend. And it was only because I was too dumb to actually realize what was happening right in front of me.