Chapter 4

Hiccup's P.O.V.

I lay down on the window bench laying on my back. Toothless jumped up laying next to me. "What am I going to do, Toothless?" He licked my hand. I sigh to myself, resting my head on my hand, resting my other one on my chest. I'm somewhat panicking about this Elsa being pregnant thing. Elsa, who is 16-years-old is carrying around a baby. Our baby. I just don't want anything to happen to her or the baby.

But mostly I'm scared about becoming t his child's father. I ran my hand through my hair staring at the wall. I think reality just hit me. Hard. I'm mostly scared of ruining this child's life. I've already ruined Elsa'a life with this whole pregnancy. Now I'm probably going to ruin the babies.

I hear a knock on my door. The knock sounded like Kim. "Come in," I mutter. She comes in slowly with a tray. "You okay?" she asked coming to me.

"Yeah, sorta."

She sits beside me giving me a calm look. "How are you taking this whole pregnancy?" She asked.

"The reality of becoming a father at the age of 16 is a little much," I say. "I'm scared I'm might not be a good father to this baby," I mutter.

"Hiccup, you'll be a great father to this child, you already are, by sticking to Elsa's side, when you could've easily left," Kim explained to me.

"But I'm scared for Elsa's and the baby's well-being. I'm scared of losing the baby, of losing Elsa. I'm scared of messing up the baby's life. They're a part of my family and I don't want anything to happen to them." I say.

"Nothing's going to happen to them, Hun." She said to me 

"I've already ruined her life as it is," I mumble.

"Hiccup, did you see the look in her eyes? She looks like she's happy about being a mother." Kim started. "Of course she's scared as well, but you know what? being scared about parenthood is happen even if you're married 35-years old," she added. I sighed looking at her. "I know you and Elsa will be amazing parents as you two go through this together. You have eight months to go. You'll have everything settled down by the time he or she is born." Kim assured me.

Kim knew how to keep things not as bad as they seem. And she was right. We still have eight months. By the time the baby is born, everything will be good and settled. I regain my faith in Kim's words. I have faith in Elsa who has to go for nine months with the baby. I sorta have faith in myself as a soon-to-be father. Everything is going to be okay for us. But I can't help but fear to lose Elsa. There's always a story about a couple that is madly in love with each other, but they lose each other in the end. Even if the girls not pregnant.

I don't want that to happen. I love Elsa so much that losing her as a girlfriend will be the end of me. If I lose Elsa, I wouldn't know what to do. No, Hiccup you need to be strong for her. I'm not going to let the worst happen. I'll step into the game even more than I said. I have not only to support my child but to keep Elsa altogether.

Elsa's P.O.V.

I lay on my bed deep in thought. What was I thinking that night? I was still happy about the baby. I've always wanted to raise a child of my own, but this shouldn't be happening. Even though Hiccup says he ruined my life, I can't help think that I ruined his because of that night. Hiccup has so much more in his life then I do. He has possibly the best life. Lust has overshadowed my mind, causing me not to think when Hiccup and I went a little too far.

This is the reality. And the reality was scary as hell. What do I know about being a mother? Everyone who knows about my pregnancy including myself, are counting on me to be the best mother in the world and I don't know how. I bet Hiccup feels the same way. He's probably scared shitless about being a father. I really don't blame him. He never really had his father around. He doesn't know what it's like.

This is all my fault!

I was in control of my mind that night too, I could've told Hiccup to stop at that moment, but I didn't. I just played with his hair, and went on further, when I arched my back towards his addicting lips. I still love my baby to death, and I'm excited about being a mother, but I have a great fear that I will mess up the kid's life.

I'm not pitying myself though. I still feel blessed to have this child. I ran my fingers through my lightish brown hair in thought. How will Mr. Haddock take this? He'll probably be disappointed. But Hiccup said he's never been disciplined before. I highly doubt he'll get in huge trouble. 

Wait... What about my aunt and uncle? I wonder how they'll take it..... No. I know already. My aunt will be disappointed that Hiccup and I actually went that far and my uncle... My uncle will be quite pissed with Hiccup for getting me pregnant.

But to be honest. It's worth it. Sure, I may have a ruff next nine months because of Hiccup, but I know he'll be there to help me through the rough nine months.