Chapter 31

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Elsa's P.O.V.

It's 10:30 pm. We were inside Hiccup's car with his rooftop slide open, looking at the stars as we were conversing with each other."The stars are really pretty," I whisper leaning against him.

"Sure they are, but not as pretty as you." Hiccup told me. 

I look at him."You're playing me?"

"No, you really are an amazing person." He said.

"So are you," I said. I stared at him for a bit then leaned in to kiss him. He kissed back. We pulled back, looked at each other's eyes, and started to make-out. We didn't stop as we made our way towards the backseat.

We stopped for a minute and looked at each other again.

"Really?" Hiccup asked, making sure if I really want to take to the next level.

I swear I must have REALLY loved him or there was something in the drinks that were in the cooler the trunk of his car because I would normally say 'no' if it were to go this far. But for some reason, despite the place and timing, it felt different. I just felt a spark in the pit of my stomach that made me nod my head at him.

Hiccup smiled as he kissed me again. The kiss turned to a make-out session once again. Hiccup moved away from my lips and kissed down to my collarbone. His hands moved to my chest, sliding them through my dress. His hand moved to my back to unzip his silky piece of fabric. I flexed my shoulder making the straps fall to my elbows since I was really skinny. With took off my dress, leaving me in my bra and panty.

I blush as he continues to stare down at me. I trust Hiccup to not harm me in any way. He looked me in the eyes, mentally asking me permission to take my bra off. This could have been my chance to back out. To keep my promise and maybe everything would've been the same. But being too lost in the moment, I nodded my head 'yes'.

Hiccup removed my bra, throwing it to the front see. My shyness took over, making me cover them with my arms."Don't." He said, gently putting his hand on my arms. "You're beautiful."

I smiled at his words. I moved my arms to the side, fully exposing my chest to him. I looked back at Hiccup.

He kissed me on my neck coming back to my lips, earning some pleasurable moans from me. I removed his top and touching his abs. I touched his chin and lightly pull him up to kiss him. It's so hot in this car, but I don't care. It's a good kind of hot. Our lips moved with the other in sync as I quickly removed his pants leaving on his boxers. Hiccup stopped after we removed each other's last article of clothing.

"Are you sure?" Hiccup asked as he lays me down on the seat and climbs on top of me.

I nodded my head. "Just don't tell my aunt." I joked.

Hiccup let a laugh escape."I won't tell if you won't tell my dad."

"And I won't tell on you to your dad if you won't tell on me to my aunt." I retorted.

"Alright then. We have a deal!" Hiccup exclaimed, laughing.

"Alright then," I said, laughing along.

"I love you." Hiccup whispered, smiling down at me as he moved my bangs to the side.

"I love you too," I said.

Hiccup leaned down and kissed me, thus the night where we took each other's virginity.

- The Next Day-

I opened my eyes as the bright, yellow sunlight shines through the car's window. I was laid on Hiccup's chest as I remember the legendary night before. We were so tired from making love the whole night, we ended up sleeping, naked in Hiccup's car. Once I was wide awake, I realized what I've done. I had sex Hiccup H. Haddock, the boy I met five months ago by slamming to him.

I broke my promise to stay a virgin until marriage for just one night. I don't know what will happen next, but I do know that everything has changed in both of our lives. I just hope it wasn't for the worse.

--

I slowly opened my eyes to the bright, room. I looked to my right to see Hiccup was sleeping. It's been a long day already and the difficult part hasn't even happened yet. I thought back to what I was dreaming and smiled at the memory trip I had. Nothing has changed for the worst. It has changed for the better. Sure, I could've waited a couple more years, but I believe that everything happens for a reason. Everything is where it should be. I wouldn't change any events in my life, including now, for the world. I am so blessed to be with Hiccup, and that I am about to bring our first kid into this world.

I'm living with him and his family, people whom I've learned to call my family. How could I NOT be happy? I heard Hiccup's snore lessen meaning he is about to wake up. I looked at him as he began to open his eyes. I watched him as he sat up straighter and smiled at me.

"Hey, Sorry for sleeping --" Hiccup started but I cut him off.

"No need for an apology. It's been a really long day for both of us. We needed the rest to consume our energy for the events that are about to come." I said, gently touching his hand.

"Yeah. I'm going to get the doctor and let him know you're awake, okay?" Hiccup said, getting up and going to the door. I nodded my head at him as he left. Everything is how it's supposed to be.