Choices to make

Hahaha! Guys, I'm sure now you will ask: Um, Kosta, how does it come that good guys ALWAYS get out of trouble alive, and the bad ones perish? Well... I don't know either...  *wondering face* But, as a matter of fact, there's no happy ending when we talk of killing...

Personally, I do not accept murder as a solution to anything. Even death sentence must be banned everywhere. Murdering the murderer does not solve the case, only makes the authorities murderers in turn. But, honestly, my story is not about Law, so I prefer not to dig into it.

Anyway, if you enjoy the story so far, hit a vote and let me know!

Also, should you have any questions, don't hesitate to comment! ^^

Yours sincerely: the author.

The Wilde family and the Hopps sat on sofas and couches. Time passed, no one spoke. What were they supposed to expect to happen in the future? Everyone was concerned. Especially Nick and Judy – they had to take care of their daughter. But it was not enough. They had to ensure that she lived safely and happily, with no terror, fear or constant sense of being stalked prey. Nick sighed.

"What is it, Nick?" Bonnie, Stu and Judy turned at him.

"Oh..." Nick shuddered. "Nothing... just... I have been staring for quite a long at one spot"

"You sure everything is okay?" Stu asked him once again. "Please, I beg you.... Don't pass out!" he made a grimace.

"What?" Nick took a puzzled look at him. "Pass out? Clearly, you have no idea of who I really am" he spoke.

After that, he suddenly silenced and focused his sight at the floor. Nick felt uneasy. In fact, his stress rate was high as well and had even reached its peak long ago. Even though Nick was a cop, and an elite one, he was still mammal and had feelings and emotions. And he doubted if anyone could bear the sight of seeing his / her family abused. What was more, THEY had neutralized him so easily, that he constantly kept an eye at his back. Despite all the difficulties, they HAD TO struggle... Nick realized it perfectly.

"Judy..." he spoke.

"Yes, Nick?" Judy stood sharp and immediately grew concerned. Whatever Nick had to say, she'd bet it was bad news.

"We have to return back to town" Nick spoke with a stretched face. Then, he looked at his wife. Judy lopped her ears.

"I know it's a pain...." Nick continued. "All the tragedies that have befallen you there, the murder attempt, the uncertainty, I understand that..."

Judy just looked at her husband. She could not say a word. She wanted to hear it all.

"But we have to return to town, Judy! We have achieved our dreams there! Life, Vi, jobs, apartments, friends... we cannot just leave it..."

"Zootropolis is not safe to you anymore... You'd do best if you remained in the Burrows" Bonnie objected.

"Are the Burrows safe to us?" Nick shook his head. "The Agency will chase after us, wherever we are... We must fight them! And the safest way to do so is to return to town. We both have friends there and it will be ways easier to cope with the numerous threats. Also, the city's big enough..." Nick insisted.

"Bunny Burrow is one of the most overpopulated counties in the entire country. With each of its attempts, the Agency could find it quite difficult to locate where you are, yet alone catch you." Bonnie objected again.