New sibling

Dear Readers, probably the end of the judicial saga.... * ominous laughter * ( I meant - probably the beginning! ) But hey, stories are not interesting enough with no legal matter messing around, no? :D :)

Now is the time to hit the star and make it shine, Dear Readers! Should you have any comments, feel free to comment as well! ^^

Sincerely: 

Kosta

Judy returned home with a splitting headache. She entered the family apartment and headed right for the bedroom.

"Judy?" Jessica called from the kitchen. But Judy just slammed the door.

"Judy! Dear!" Lilla was in the kitchen as well, but heard the slamming and jumped from the chair. "Is everything okay?"

"Don't disturb her..." Nick spoke from the corridor. "She needs some time..." he sighed.

"What happened in the Court, Nick?" Jessica asked, but quickly guessed... again... trouble of some kind...

"They just won't give up, will they?" she sighed annoyed.

"The last events were indeed a huge strike for THEM..." Lilla nodded. "I guess they will never give up on chasing us... We've just learnt too much."

In response, Nick just shook head. "I don't care about the Agency... I mean, I cannot remain neutral, but they shall, soon or late, fall in their own traps. The present – day Ruling was an example."

"So, you have won?" Jessica exclaimed.

"Indeed." Someone else spoke. Everyone turned and saw Professor Rattensberg. "But it came at a great cost" he pronounced with a sorrowed expression.

"Professor! You're innocent?" Jessica could not believe her eyes.

"I was found so, but..." Henry shook head. "Judy was thrown into way too much trouble this time..."

"Don't worry about this, Prof..." Nick assured. "It could not get worse anyway... "

The Professor just sighed. "Now what? You have to bring the child to the nearest Social Agency Department, and as fast as possible?"

Nick just nodded. "I knew this baby was not involved by accident. They have been planning it all... I even think I understand why did they tried to defame you, Prof. Their true purpose has been to make Judy talk. To make her confess she has found the child. And, eventually, to accuse her of complicity referring to the kidnapping and put her behind bars."

"And yet, Judy did not bother to tell the truth..." Professor Rattensberg was still a bit pallid. "I owe her. She was nearly killed in the Court..."

"Gosh! That's horrible! What happened?" Jessica stood, with eyes wide – opened.

"She was attacked, but managed to avoid the strike. One of the offenders ( who was later found guilty ) escaped, her dagger remained as an evidence. The other one was imprisoned."

"The runaway is dealt with" Lilla pointed with a cold expression. Professor Rattensberg turned at her and shuddered. Just like Nick, Henry doubted in Lilla. No wonder if someday entire police squadrons began disappearing...

"So, you've eliminated but another of your victims?" he asked. Lilla stared at him surprised.

"If I hadn't shot Mira in the shoulder, Violet would not be here right now! And yes, I know her... she is one of the letter – type agents. And no, I didn't kill her, though she deserved it. I'm not always a cold – blooded assassin."