A mystery

So, hello again, Dear Readers! Long time no see! Apologies for going MIA for such a long period of time! Had some tough exams. At any rate, The Wilde Family returns with fresh power for new chapters! Ready, Dear Readers? Let us continue the story! :)

Again, feel free to comment and don't forget to hit the voting star! Thank you! :)

Sincerely: Kosta

"Howdy, Vi! What's up? Wanna ask you a question!" Donny wrote a message to Violet. Through the years they had become so close, every time they enjoyed each other's company. No matter if they were alone or in public, just roaming around, chatting, sitting on a bench or even studying. It was clear the bond between them had grown pretty strong. And how could It not? Violet and Donny met for the first time when they were just a year old. It was since back then, so much time behind, so many memories, so many ups and downs relieved together! The Wildes and the Phillips had become a pure One. Despite chasing different paths, fate had drawn them together. Yes, there were downfalls and even hazard of constant suspicion, and especially when Nick found ( or actually learnt, from Lilla ) that Ramsey had long been acting on behalf of the Agency. But even turning back to such moments, they reminded themselves of how they had overcome them – With mutual trust. And so, Violet and Donny were tied together as well, alongside their families. Not bad, not at all. They had development a whatever – so habit to meet each other every weekend. Since they studied in one and the same school – there was no doubt they spent much time together in here as well. Francis the rabbit, who liked tormenting littluns so much and swanking, was now out of Vi's sight. He tried to draw her attention, but gave up after several unsuccessful attempts. Where was his impudence this time? Where was his bravery? In fact, Francis had found a new female recently and had turned his whole attention at her. The female seemed to be enjoying his company, but she was more into Donny. Very often, Violet giggled and pointed at the female, hinting she was to become Donny's future wife. She said that to him with a wide smile and a gentle laughter, which made Donny's fur bristle continuously. It appeared he did not like the idea of having such a female around him. Who knows what trouble was she capable of throwing him into? What was more, he could not realize it fully, but every time when he looked at Violet, something started suffocating him and he felt that strange thing in his stomach... as if the wings of small butterflies scratched it.

Donny waited patiently for Violet's response. "Strange" he thought "She usually answered in a matter of minutes. But now, over half an hour had gone and still – no response... very strange!" Donny reasoned, as he scrolled aimlessly at his Zubook profile. He planned on inviting Violet to the new Aqua amusement park, which construction had finished about a week ago and an opening was anticipated the following weekend, with a special discount for the first who booked a place. Donny had caught the most appropriate moment – Sunday was prior to the beginning of the week and he had plenty of time, should something unexpected occur. And yes, he was wise enough – for when he wrote to Violet this afternoon, it was clear she was either scatterbrained (Which was most unlike her, Violet was well – known for her serious and exemplary manners ), or had not opened her Zubook at this time. "But how..." Donny thought – "How was it so that her status was *online* then? A bug? An error? Or she had just left her profile opened and gone somewhere?" Donny had come up with a thousand assumptions, some of which were pretty dumb. He shook his head.

"What on Zearth have I been thinking about!?" He shuddered and stared at his profile once again. But there was nothing much interesting on it. Just the ordinary stuff. Well... at this moment, there was no point of staring at the screen, unless he wanted to ruin his eyesight. Donny sighed heavily, minimized the browser and opened his favorite game. Yes, he had already done his homework and learnt his lessons. Donny was quite smart for his age. Having participated in numerous Olympiads and competitions, having won first and second places, he really had something to be proud of. And yet, his strict manners did not permit him to play games before having finished his duties. And so, this afternoon, he was free already and had decided to contact Vi and chat with her. But after she didn't respond within half an hour... and it was obvious she was not expected to respond in the near time, he decided to play.