Meeting a legend

Dear Readers! Another Chapter has come live! The story continues! The most interesting part is yet to come! 

If you enjoyed it, please hit the star and make it shine! Also, feel free to write comments in - line or below the chapter! Thank you!

Sincerely:

Kosta

Most of the students had already left the school. Donny remained. He was feeling satisfied by the tranquility that had engulfed the school. Although he had put a lot of efforts to forget of what he had seen prior to the lessons, he was driven into a state of deep grief and could not take it easy, not and any time he had to bear witness over it. As if it was some kind of punishment or trial set by Faith Herself. Whatever it was, it was most unpleasant. During half of the last month, Donny had become incredibly nervous and reacted sharply every time when he saw or heard of Violet. His appetite had gone away, he did not drink any water at all and had given up on soft drinks as well, something, which indicated the situation was serious.

The Philips had visited countless medical specialists, yet no one was able to provide a reasonable explanation and a solution on the matters. A psychologist concluded that he suffered from a state called deep depression and needed no medicines, but walking among Nature and breathing fresh air, as well as more outside life. "Usually" - he said – "Teenagers are extremely energetic, disobedient, exuberant. They wish to prove themselves, they wish to be appreciated, they seek more attention even than cubs and are keen on experimenting upon new stuff. It is in a teen's nature, they start learning to achieve, to discover, to be independent in their life, to cope with problems alone. I can see Donny's turn has come as well." The specialist had concluded. Ramsey had concurred with the psychologist, since most of the time Donny spent either in the school's library, or at home. He had never used to go at places such as night clubs, pubs, bars, or even restaurants. The psychologist had had the opportunity to talk to Donny and was familiar with the details of his story. Yet, within himself, he realized the teen beaver was hiding something and he had no intention to reveal it to anyone. The psychologists had not gone further, although there had actually been an opportunity, and so far – not once. But he knew everyone had the right to preserve their secrets and share them to selected persons only.

Although Donny did not wish to remind himself of the latest events, they struck him by surprise at every angle. He headed for the school's library, hoping to find peace amongst its walls. Donny had always felt comfortable while staying in that place. Reading books and surfing the Internet for interesting facts, useful information and details for his projects were his best hobbies. Donny was highly interested in whatever kind of data he ran into. Due to the deep analysis of facts and constant self – education, alongside the school knowledge gathered, he had developed critical thinking at a level much higher than most of his classmates and was often set an example as an excellent student. Donny often participated in seminars, discussions and lections, where he had the opportunity to share his point of view with popular specialists, creative minds and scientists.

He entered the library. With a few swift movements, he left his baggage at the specially designated place and went in one of the halls. The library was a big place on several floors. Huge book shelves could be seen everywhere. Furnishing was fascinating – brown – crimson red colors, combined with white – black façade and golden – yellow basic interior, one could contemplate them for hours before focusing at the books. Donny sat on a desk. Unlike any other time, today he had no intention to read or contemplate. In fact, he had no desire to bury himself in the wide variety of literature right now. Donny sat with a lowered head and relaxed muscles.