New Identity

Dear Readers! I am happy to announce that the story continues! YAY! New chapters emerge, and the moment draws near... Detail after detail, it looks like surprises never end! 

If you liked the story so far, please let me know by hitting the star! Also, if you find this chapter confusing and have any questions, don't hesitate to write comments! ^^ Thank you! ^^

Sincerely:

Kosta

Judy did not wait another moment. Truly, the last events that had occurred made her shake out of horror. But Judy was already hard – set and nothing, even death, would stop her from infiltrating THEIR ranks. But now, she wanted something more... she would start waging a secret war against THEM... from within their OWN structures! Yes! Now, Judy knew what her second major goal would be, except gathering intelligence of the Agency's secrets! She would start wiping THEM out, one by one... in tranquility... and darkness...

Judy did not realize it, but deep inside her, something horrible crawled... The thirst for blood and vengeance... One should not let be subjected to such instincts so blindly. But Judy did not think at that moment. What she desired was clear enough. And to her, it was justified. The Agency had taken away what she held dearest – her Family. How could one not seek vengeance in such circumstances?

As Judy got herself prepared for the final ( or maybe just the first? ) step of her plan, someone entered in her room.

"Judy...." A whisper sounded.

Judy paid no attention, but a light tap on her shoulder made her fur bristle. She turned quickly and saw... him. At the first moment, she could not believe it. It... It was impossible! She had witnessed his...

"Don't be so surprised, Judy. Truly, I had lost a lot of blood, but you should know now that I perish hard."

"No..." Judy was standing still, with eyes wide – opened. "Am I dreaming? I must have fallen asleep!" she gasped and rubbed her eyes. But no, he was still there...

"This can't be!" Judy screamed.

"Shhhhh! Quiet!" the person whispered again, but Judy continued shouting. "No! You... You're gone! This is a ghost! A ghost!" Judy quickly lost herself. Suddenly, the door behind them slammed and Lilla invaded with weapon charged, ready to open fire.

"JUDY! What the..." Then, Lilla looked at the other person. "No... this can't be!" she shook head in disbelief. Unlike Judy, however, Lilla remained calm, at least on appearance. But at this moment, she was internally as shocked as her niece. No way it was true!

"Heheh..." Billy smiled. "I knew you would freeze out of surprise!"

"This cannot be!" Judy shook head. She had gradually started getting herself together and, along everything else, suspicion came to level as well. This could not be Billy! She thought. I witnessed how he.... passed away! No way he was alive! Is this a ghost? Or maybe another agent, who was sent after me, just like in that infelicitous Friday night, when we both with Violet were nearly killed in the park?

Suddenly, she felt Billy's wrist on her arm. Despite being confused, Judy smiled unwillingly. It was good to know your friends were resourceful at such a level. This meant only that your chances to win battles increased. In fact, who would not want to have talented allies and supporters, while taking great risks ahead? Resourcefulness gave you severe advantages even when compared to considerable influence, positions, outnumbering or other obvious tactical superiority. A well – trained warrior is always worth than a bunch of heavily armed armored critters with low morale and no discipline or organization. A fighter is not measured by the tons of metal worn, but by the soul and personal qualities he possessed. And this is why you should start with discipline at an early age. Habits, habits, habits... they created strength, but they also took it away... Be careful with habits! Some of them are good – caring, but other... others are more malicious.