One is never alone

Guys, I'm sure you'll have your objections for this chapter, so don't hesitate to open a debate if anything bothers you! ^^ Meanwhile, if you enjoyed the story so far, hit the star and make it shine! 

As for the other, some of the paragraphs are purely philosophical! No serious intentions with these ones! ^^

 Thank you!

Sincerely:

Kosta

Judy finally awoke from the heavy sleep. First thing she saw was the dusk. Though it was semi - dark in the room – like place, Judy could see perfectly. Yet, she was not able to recognize neither the place where she was, nor the reason she was there. Judy felt immensely confused. Reasoning was hard as well. Dizziness struck hard, Judy was standing completely irresponsive to the surroundings, and her state was helpless, combined with a total ignorance. At this point, even if someone threatened her life, Judy would pay no attention, simply because she was in such a state.

But, as time went by, Judy's senses gradually came back. As grew her self – awareness, since, with realizing the situation, her reasoning intensified. First thing Judy thought of when her senses returned, was of where, why and how? Not a surprise to anyone. After you "go online" again, first thing you have to check is your surroundings. It may look a bit strange, but as your consciousness returns, your self – preservation instincts are the primary front. And as you see no harm in your own self during this time (Otherwise, the intellect reminds us of how the hazard could linger inside our own selves), you react to anything that poses or could pose a threat to you from the outside. To some point, this reflects into the theory of insanity, according to which, a person is not capable of controlling his own actions due to the lack of or the presence of a very limited amount of reasoning. To those who reason well, such state would be seen as unimaginable, since the moment they think of it, they reason. And the reasoning itself excludes such a state or sees it as a destructive one. Indeed, fear is reasonable, but it should not be prior.

In fact, every one of us could fall into a state of insanity. During a heavy emotional weight, such as, for example, sorrow, fear, excitement, anger, one could react instinctively. In many cases, responsibility and guilt are excluded from acts, caused by such emotional states. The Law defends the person, who has reacted on basis of his emotions only if the origin of his / her state is based on a reason for which he / she could not be responsible of. Forward, there are several states of insanity. The first one is the permanent, which is the heaviest of its kind. In such a state, a person could not control his actions for a very long period of time, and in some cases – till the end. The second is the temporary. In such a state of insanity, the person is not able to bear the responsibility on his behalf due to an objective reason, but, unlike the permanent state, for a shorter time interval. The Law defends a person, who has been driven into such a state. But, in order for the Principles of Honesty, Objectivity and Justice to be fulfilled, the origin – reason for the insanity must not be a result of the person's actions, otherwise it would not be right for him / her to be found innocent. Example, one could get drunk in order to avoid responsibility. Completely different is the state, in which one has fallen into a deep dependence of some hazardous substances or activities. In such a case, one should be treated as partially insane, because his decisions are often against his own welfare, health and even life.

Judy had fallen into a state, much similar to insanity. Judy's isolation was provoked by the anesthetic's influence. It would fade away, but time had to pass. Meanwhile, Judy would gradually start realizing herself and her surroundings. Several hours passed, before her thinking could be restored.