Agent 47

It was obvious everyone was alerted of their arrival. Judy had no doubt, since once she and Marrie reached to hall, the door opened and they were let in. It was double logics: One could never miss the fact that the Agency protected itself well. This included high alert and forecast even when it came to ordinary meetings. Even without Marrie's knowledge, the others have been warned on time. On the other hand, the strict procedures they followed allowed the agents to monitor every single action on their behalf, even when it came to walking, or, as in Judy's case – sitting in the wheelchair, and grimacing.

Judy's fears were reasonable. The agents were specially trained to interrogate and examine. The SSA made sure that everyone selected was capable, so that not to let any obstacles disturb their plans.

By the moment they entered, Judy felt the strict gazes, which were thrown upon her. She did not know what to expect. Even though Marrie was a complete chatterbox on the entire way ( Which, actually, was much to Judy's surprise. She had never used to think that an agent could be so open – minded. ), the rabbit still felt uncertain. What would she be expected to do?

When you are uncertain, curiosity is provoked at its full intensity. Yet, Judy had to suppress this as well. She had to make no mistakes. One wrong step – and her doom was assured.

"This is the new one?" She heard a chat between two of the wolves - agents.

"Yeah..."

"What do you think?"

"Pretty..."

"Hah! Don't tell me you have swept off your feet!"

"..."

"Hey, don't fall so easily! You don't know... You hear me!?"

"... Huh? Yeah! Yeah! Yeah, right!" the wolf shuddered and restored his confidence. His eyes semi – closed and pierced at Judy again. He could not believe it... to be manipulated in such an easy way! Even without this "new one"s direct involvement!

On her behalf, Judy did not pay any attention to the chatting. It was not extraordinary to discuss her, she intruded their territory in a critical moment – They all stood sharp and hunted her down. The fact they hadn't managed to find her sharpened the senses even more, and invoked fury. Most of the agents were furious of the failure. It meant they would either be punished, or they would be thrown out of the SSA's ranks. They were, however, unaware of the additional consequences of being infamous... The disappearance. One should never let the failure go, or...

And they hadn't managed to accomplish their mission. The rabbit had escaped. Yet, they were unaware that SHE was in front of them right now...

"Indeed, a great work on behalf of Ram" Judy thought, as she looked at their confused faces and smiled internally. The disguise was so effective, no one could recognize her.

"Yet" Judy reasoned "They would not give up on examining me so easily. They would desire to know more about me. And I'll have to present myself in a proper way"

"So..." A voice sounded and dragged Judy out of her thoughts. "I guess it is time..."

Judy stood still and did not even open her mouth. Up to the point, she was smart. Despite throwing curious looks forward and backward, Judy was silent. Next to her, Marrie nodded in confirmation.

"Indeed" she spoke.

"We may start..."

"So..." the same voice echoed. It was some kind of orator, since he was the only one who took part in the official speeches.