An evening's worth

Guyssssss , long time no see! Am happy to announce that "The Wilde Family" continues! The story has developed till now, and it will continue developing in the future, no matter the time gaps present! 

Now is the time to show your support by sharing your voice and opinion on the story! Sharing is caring, people! Love ya!

Sincerely:

Kosta 

Donny slowly prepared himself for the upcoming evening. To be honest, he felt no excited about Roger's celebration. He had agreed to go just because Violet had invited. The jaguar had never sent any invitation to him, neither formal, nor informal one. Violet, however, had received a special postal package with a golden stamp on it and a small present attached. It wasn't anything special on first sight, just a bit of luxurious stuff, a boasty demonstration. When Violet showed him the package, Donny was most uninterested and was ready to leave the package on the desk. It was then that something attracted his attention – a small object, shining in dark green against the light. When Donny examined it carefully, he recognized a symbol... Yes, that same symbol he had managed to see on the badge of his offender in the park. Was it a coincidence? Donny doubted.

Once again, Donny convinced himself Roger had something to do with the Agency. The symbol shined only against concentrated light, and only when rotated under specific angle – 75 degrees on down direction of the package, with the light below, and under little fold of the cardboard. Donny was able to spot the symbol, while being under his desk. But he doubted anyone would pay such a strict attention to the details of the package. He managed to remain calm and study the package well before returning it to Violet. To misfortune, he could not inform Judy or Nick since they were both on duty. Lilla was the only one who heard him, yet even she could not give him a concrete answer of what the meaning of the symbol was. And this was the second reason – motive for Donny to attend to the party. He wanted to keep an eye on Roger... And protect Violet.

Donny sighed heavily. He was almost ready. Now all he had to do was pick up a present. But what did Roger like? Donny had never used to know Roger in detail. In fact, the jaguar was unknown to him before he started dating Violet. Donny could not explain his curiosity towards Roger and the Westers as a whole. Despite the fact that they disgusted him, Donny wanted to know more about them. Maybe this was the main or at least the most accurate reason Donny had decided to go to the party.

Donny sighed again, sat on his large chair and turned his computer on. Whether by accident, or intentionally, he opened Violet's profile in the social media and looked at her relationship status.

"Strange" Donny reasoned "No relationship..."

Then, he looked at her photos. It may sound strange, but she had not uploaded a single photo with Roger. He, on the other hand, had uploaded dozens, in which he swank with her and tagged her constantly, claiming he was her only male and future husband. Another strange feature, she had not put a "like" on any of the photos.

"Wow..." Donny thought "And I thought she was really fond of him... But not on Zubook!" A smile shined on Donny's face. Surprised by his own reaction, he tried to restore his seriousness, but felt the tickling in his mouth. Internally, Donny was pretty satisfied by the situation. He himself could not explain this reaction to Violet's ignorance towards Roger on social media. Rage? Insult? Suddenly, Donny felt another thing. It came into a single wave, but even this wave was enough to make the beaver reason hard. Donny fought with himself over the idea of greeting Roger for his birthday.