The plan

Despite the great losses, Judy has to endure... She is now hard - set to reveal the Agency's secrets... But some steps require special preparations... Is Judy prepared for the uncertainty she throws herself in? 

Dear Readers, now is the time to hit the star and make it shine! Like if you enjoyed the story! Of course, should you have any comments, don't hesitate to write! ^^ Thank you! ^^

Yours sincerely:

Kosta

Judy entered the hospital and headed for Ramsey's workplace. She was completely buried in her thoughts, she did not notice the long queue, which was present in front of the cabinet's door.

"Hey, Madam! There is an order!" A female shouted at Judy as she knocked on the door.

But Judy did not pay any attention to the remark. She just continued knocking quietly. Suddenly, the door opened. Ramsey showed from inside.

"Judy? What are you doing here?" he was more than surprised to see her in the hospital. "What has happened?"

Ramsey examined Judy carefully. In response, Judy just stared at him with a begging expression.

"Ram, please... we need to talk!"

"But, Judy... I'm on duty now... could you come later?" he tried.

"No, Ram. It's a matter of life and death."

Ram gulped. When Judy spoke like this, it meant the situation was really, really serious...

"Judy... please... You need to be swift..."

"I promise" Judy nodded in agreement. "I won't take much of your time. But we need to talk, urgently."

"OK.... Come in."

"Hey!" Patients started protesting from outside. "She is quite insolent that rabbit, isn't she!? How could she do such a thing!?" Little did the zeeple know of what the true matters were...

Ram did not pay attention to the murmurings. He just closed the door. Moments afterwards, he had turned at Judy and awaited her...

"Ram..." Judy started, but felt uneasy. In what manner was she supposed to say it? Judy thought for a moment... Suddenly, she came up with an idea...

"Ram, I wish to become one of THEM..."

This last one made Ramsey stare at her with eyes and mouth wide – opened. He could not believe it! Judy, the freedom fighter, the honest, brave policewoman, the savior.... Had decided to become one of THEM!? Was he expected to believe such a thing? Wasn't it, actually, a fraud hearing?

"Judy? Are you serious?" Ram asked, shaking his head in disbelief.

"Yes..." Judy had lowered her head. She knew what the reaction would be... Indeed, she herself had struggled to make the choice... It was not easy... Maybe she would lose many friends and loyal supporters... But there was no other way... She HAD to do it!

"It was not an easy choice, Ram, but believe me, it is better than doing nothing" Judy lifted her head and took an eye on Ram.

In response, Philips sighed. "Judy... Of all else, least did I expect it from you... Have the Agency managed to break you? How did you come up with such an idea?"

"Ram... I need to learn more about THEM.... I need a detailed study on THEM..."

"You have loyal agents... I will help with what I can..." Ram spoke. "There is an alternative! You don't need..."