Unexpected turn

Dear Readers! "The Wilde family grows bigger with each single passing day! Chapter after chapter, the story has already reached more than 200 pages total! Thank you so much for your amazing support, which you show everyday! A biiiig hug from me and a kiss! ^^

Sincerely:

Kosta

Judy still held her eyes closed. "It is over..." she thought when she heard the shot.

Several minutes passed. Judy stood motionless. She was not able to figure out what had happened. Just stood and thought...

"Is it finally over now? Where am I? What happened?"

The most intriguing was the fact that complete silence engulfed her. Judy stood in the middle of it, like a sailor in the open sea. The wind blew heavily, piercing her ears with a sharp sound. This was the strangest of all...

Suddenly, Judy felt a paw tapping her left shoulder. "Impossible!" Judy thought. "What has happened? Where am I?"

"Where am I?" she finally managed to drag herself out of the shock and to speak.

"Madam! Can you hear me?" a male voice sounded from behind. "Are you OK?"

"Ugh..." Judy gasped. "I... guess so? Am I dead?"

"Madam, please, open your eyes!"

Judy obeyed. The moment she did it, a bright light blinded her sight and made her semi – close her eyes. "Ughhhhh! So bright! Where am I?"

"Madam, you're on the grass, near a wall. Can you tell me your name?"

"Ummm..." Judy had still not got out of the shock that had struck her. However, the various questions the unknown zootopian asked her made her gradually come to her senses.

"Uh.... I thought I was dead?" All of a sudden, Judy felt an electric impulse, which struck her and refreshed her thinking. She jumped from the place where she was and shuddered. Then, Judy managed to open her eyes and this time, she saw the voice's owner.

"Who are you?" Judy asked. But the following second, she guessed – His uniform, his behavior, his badge... the police was here! But how did they manage to arrive so quickly?

"Madam!" the officer spoke again. "Can you tell me what happened? Why did you stay like this, I mean, stuck to the wall?"

Indeed, what was Judy doing here? She also wondered. The shock was still present. And now what? Thinking of how she was to perish, now, another surprise – the police had appeared out of nowhere. It was way too unrealistic to be true!

"Madam?" the officer waited patiently.

"Ah! I remembered now! Officer, I can explain everything!"

"Easy, easy! Don't worry! I just wanted to make sure you're OK..." the officer held her. "I know you have relieved something terrible... I saw everything... the pistol's barrel, stuck to your head, everything..."

"Just wait just a second!" he opened his communicator. "Sir, we've just saved a hostage. We're about to interrogate her!"

"Copy that, agent! Await me in the police car, unless there's a direct threat. Make sure the hostage's safe!" a voice sounded from the other side. Judy sharpened ears. As if.... The voice was familiar to her! No, it could not be possible... He was gone.... No way...

"Madam, follow me!" the officer spoke again. He held no hostility towards her. In fact, if he knew how surprised he would be the moment he learnt of her true identity..."