Mega Evolution's X and Y Separation

Most of the pokemons who can Mega Evolve only have one mega form... However, some pokemons like Charizard and Mewtwo have two mega forms: Mega X and Y... This was a weird and strange phenomenon and also another one of those mysteries of Mega Evolution! Scientists were researching on it and they had finally found the results...

According to those scientists, when a Mega Evolution is too powerful they are usually divided into two less powerful Mega Evolutions: X and Y... The original Mega Evolution would be called Mega Evolution Z! It was pretty natural that Charizard and Mewtwo's Mega Evolutions would be too poweful, so they had to be divided... This arose another questions in the hearts of scientists... Who separated these Mega Evolutions into two forms? Was it Arceus? Was it Zygarde? Do these pokemons have have the power to do that? Who controls Mega Evolution and it's form? Which pokemon is it... These questions were still left unanswered... 

However, the scientists had found out that some pokemons had the ability to Mega Evolve even without a trainer, Mega Rayquaza and Mega Mewtwo X and Y being proofs... They were pretty assured by those proofs that normal non legendary pokemon could do it without a trainer too! However, they had never seen a normal pokemon Mega Evolve on it's own so it was still pretty difficult to say! People also wanted to know if Mega Evolution was the final evolution of a pokemon or was there even something called Giga Evolution which unlocked the fifth pokemon evolution! If that happened, the pokemons would become much stronger! People also asked if aliens like Deoxys could Mega Evolve or not... Scientists were not sure but for the time being they said "no" since they were alien pokemons and knowing so much about them was impossible! They still could change forms though... Was changing forms like Mega Evolution for aliens like Deoxys?

Questions were left unanswered, scientists kept researching... But the pokemon world continues to live on, now trying to uncover the secret of Mega Evolution...