Shiny Rayquaza's Attack

S.S.R's building had been broken by Shiny Rayquaza's Dragon Tail! He was truly a danger to the pokemon world! He started using Hyper Beam on the other buildings, finishing hundreds of lives in just an instant! Mission Shiny Rayquaza's members had to stop him before he managed to Mega Evolve! 

All of them separated so they could attack from all sides! Mega Banette used Dark Pulse. Shiny Rayquaza noticed Banette and quickly finished the doll pokemon with Dragon Claw! 'He is too powerful!' Mega Aggron yelled. Soon he got defeated by Shiny Rayquaza's Hyper Beam too! Now it was getting serious... Mega Gardevoir quickly used Moonblast and that was enough to weaken Shiny Rayquaza a lot since he was weak to fairy moves! 'Good job!' Mega Diancie and Mega Gallade yelled. Suddenly Shiny Rayquaza started using Twister and a whirlwind surrounded him. He used Quick Attack and then with the combination of Quick Attack and Twister he started destroying more buildings, just like earlier! This reminded Mega Latios of that day... That day when Shiny Rayquaza first came... Destroyed some lives and buildings just like this... Ate Latias and then... Went away... Mega Gardevoir used more Moonblasts to end that Twister! Shiny Rayquaza tried to finish Mega Gardevoir with Hyper Beam too but she quickly dodged it. It was a really close escape... 'We can do it!' Mega Blaziken yelled. 'ENOUGH!' Shiny Rayquaza yelled. He used Earthquake and shook up everything! Many buildings fell to the ground and more lives were destroyed in an instant. The members of Mission Shiny Rayquaza too lost their balance and fell to the ground... Mega Gardevoir tried to attack Shiny Rayquaza with another Moonblast but this time Shiny Rayquaza quickly used Extreme Speed on her before she could even use the move... Then  he used Scary Face... And then flew up back into the sky.... Fortunately, Mega Gardevoir was still not dead but the others still came running at her... She reverted back to her normal form... Mega Gallade quickly came and started to calm her down.... 

Shiny Rayquaza had enough of it now... Mega Mewtwo Y and Mega Latios looked up into the sky as Shiny Rayquaza finally MEGA EVOLVED and turned into Shiny Mega Rayquaza... 'Ohno!' Latios yelled 'No matter how many super effective moves I used on this monster, it never got defeated! Our loss is now inevitable!' Mega Gallade cried from seeing his sister in such a bad condition as Shiny Mega Rayquaza laughed. Mega Diancie quickly healed Gardevoir. She finally stood up after some moments but then sighed. 'I failed...' she told 'He has now Mega Evolved... It's even harder now...' 

'No....' Mega Mewtwo Y told 'We will follow our plan and take him to an island... An abandoned island... The small island where a Groudon once lived... He can't take any other lives there... He has already destroyed many buildings and taken many lives here! So it's best for us to take him there! Let's follow our plan and hope for the best!' Mewtwo started lifting everyone up into the air with his Psychic powers and then covered everyone with a big pink shield... 

Mega Lucario used Aura Sphere and Mega Gengar used Shadow Ball and Mega Blaziken used Flamethrower at Shiny Mega Rayquaza... 'Catch us if you can!' Mega Mewtwo Y yelled 'And that's a challenge!' Shiny Mega Rayquaza's eye turned towards them... He smiled as he saw Mega Mewtwo Y and others going out of the city towards the sea... 'Challenge... Accepted...' He murmured in his demonic voice. He followed them after destroying the entire city with Overheat in an instant. Mega Diancie saw the entire city burn in horror... 'Our plan backfired!' she yelled 'He followed us after destroying the entire city! He saw through our plan!!!' Everyone else got shocked too... 'He is evil and intelligent, indeed...' Lucario yelled. 

Latios watched in pure terror as he saw Shiny Mega Rayquaza dashing towards them...