All Mega Pokemons Unite!

Mega Lucario, Mega Blaziken and Mega Mewtwo Y had managed to gather many mega pokemons who could Mega evolved on their own! It had been some time since they recruited them... They were:

1. Mega Diancie- The fourth leader of the Mission Shiny Rayquaza group and also very sweet and also liked Mega Lucario very much. Hasn't brought her Carbinks with her since she doesn't want her citizens to be involved with any dangerous tasks but she herself wants to defeat Shiny Rayquaza, so she teamed up with them!

2. Mega Blastoise- Has a rivalry with Mega Venusaur but at the end, they are friends... 

3. Mega Venusaur- Has a rivalry with Mega Blastoise but at the end, they are friends...

4. Mega Charizard X- The most powerful pokemon between the small group of Mega Blastoise, Mega Venusaur and himself! Loves using Dragon Moves more than he loves using fire moves... Can fly very swiftly!

5. Mega Alakazam- Has immense physic powers and also is one of the most intelligent pokemons with his IQ being over any normal human's IQ! The spoons help him in focusing on using his psychic powers... Also has immense knowledge and is a very good debater!

6. Mega Medicham- Tried to steal Alakazam's spoons once and and was declared as a thief by him but Mega Lucario, Blaziken, Mewtwo Y and Diancie accepted him into the group. Mega Alakazam was still not satisfied with this decision... Mega Medicham also has great reflexes... 

7. Mega Kangaskhan- She is a depressed person and is sad since her son was killed by a pokemon hunter but every time she gets sad, Lucario and Diancie cheer her up and make her happy... She is very powerful and almost invincible, if she goes angry on somebody! 

8. Mega Pinsir- Has great wings which buzz a lot and is a rival to Mega Heracross... 

9. Mega Heracross- Has a great horn and has great moves and is very fast despite how heavy he is and he is a rival to Mega Pinsir!

10. Mega Scizor- Is the leader of the small group of Mega Pinsir, Mega Heracross and himself and is the wisest out of them all... The Queen Mega Beedril became friends with him after she met him. Both of them have been good friends after both of them joined the Mission Shiny Rayquaza group... 

11. Mega Camerupt- Is really obedient to Lucario and Blaziken and also loves lava...

12. Mega Sharpedo- Can go insanely fast when underwater and loves biting stuff... Can even break rocks with the strong teeth he has!

13. Mega Gyarados- Is nice when kept under control... Is pretty dangerous if he becomes angry but he tries not to get angry and is a nice friend to everyone out there! He became very good friends with Mega Charizard X after both of them joined Mission Shiny Rayquaza! 

14. Mega Aerodactyl- Believes "You can get nothing always doing the right thing" but still Lucario and others like him and he loves them too! Loves smashing rocks and biting stuff, just like Mega Sharpedo!

15. Mega Ampharos- Left her Mareeps and Flaffies just so she could joined Mission Shiny Rayquaza to stop Shiny Rayquaza! She is really nice to everyone out there and everyone is amazed by her gorgeous white hair! 

16. Mega Tyranitar- Is pretty nice friends with Mega Kangaskhan and left his son since his son had now evolved into a Tyranitar too and wanted to travel on his own, so he let him... He then joined Mission Shiny Rayquaza to help out Lucario and others and to also stop Shiny Rayquaza, once and for all!

17. Mega Gardevoir- Is one of the best members to be in this team since Rayquazas or any other dragon types are ALWAYS defeated by her! Loves to sing...

18. Mega Gallade- Has really good speed and loves to have sword battles with Mega Diancie! Also has nice psychic powers but not as good as Mega Alakazam's or Mega Mewtwo Y's...

19. Mega Sceptile- Is very nice friends with Mega Blaziken and also is very powerful, his most powerful move being Frenzy Plant!

20. Mega Swampert- Is also really nice friends with Blaziken and has great moves like Earthquake... Is really bulky...

21. Mega Steelix- Loves destroying stuff and likes ice... Is also sad over the fact that Team Plasma captured his nice friend Mega Sableye.

22. Mega Metagross- Is nice friends with Mega Alakazam! Also loves to destroy rocks!

23. Mega Lopunny- Is a very nice dancer and has very quick reflexes and her kicks are very effective! She also loves spinning around... She is also sad over the fact that a pokemon hunter killed Mega Manectric...

24. Mega Mawile- Is very nice friends with Lopunny and loves dancing too! She also loves gossiping...

25. Mega Salamence- Is a very powerful dragon and flies very speedily and almost as swiftly as Mega Charizard X and loves to use Dragon Claw!

26. Mega Aggron- Loves to use Earthquake and is very heavy...

27. Mega Absol- Is very nice freinds with Mega Lucario, is pretty shy and loves flying with his wings and also runs very fast and has pretty sharp teeth! Is a powerful pokemon overall!

'I only have Mega Gengar and Mega Banette left to recruit!' Lucario announced. Then he turned to Mega Mewtwo Y. 'Where are they?' he asked. 'In The Forbidden Haunted House of Kalos!' Mega Mewtwo Y answered. Mega Lucario smiled. 'That will be fun...' he said...