Shiny Rayquaza vs. Deoxys

Blaziken contacted Mega Mewtwo Y and told him everything and Mega Mewtwo Y already started using his psychic powers to find out the location of every mega pokemon who could mega evolve on their own, just like them! Mission Shiny Rayquaza had already begun!

Back in the ozone layer, Shiny Rayquaza saw his opponent, Deoxys in front of him. 'I guess the phrase "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" was wrong since the previous Rayquaza was my enemy and you were his enemy and when I wanted to do friendship with you, you denied!' Shiny Rayquaza said with a sigh 'Haha, how foolish you are... And now, you will pay for your foolishness... You... will... DIE! Hahahaha, do you know how powerful I am? Do you even know it?' Suddenly Deoxys hit him and hit him hard. Shiny Rayquaza turned around to see Deoxys-Speed Forme... 'Ahh, so you outsmarted with speed?' Shiny Rayquaza asked 'Hahaha, try those cheap tricks on the old one, you fool, because those aren't going to work for ME! I am the GOD OF THE DRAGONS!' He used Dragon Ascent. Deoxys quickly changed to his Defense Form and used Protect but Shiny Rayquaza's Dragon Ascent BROKE through that protect... 'You are the first one to break through my Protect... I am the leader of all the Deoxys, after all, so it's hard to do that but you achieved something which is near impossible! I am impressed!' Deoxys complimented. 'Nobody cares about your impression, alien weirdo!' Shiny Rayquaza said with a Dragon Claw. That Dragon Claw hit Deoxys very hard. 'I am afraid you must respect the impressions and compliments of someone who is going to defeat you...' Shiny Rayquaza laughed it off. 'Dream on!' he yelled with a smirk and used Extreme Speed but this time Deoxys dodged by changing into his Speed Form! The he changed to his attack form and used Psychic and then Psycho Boost. He used Psychic so that Shiny Rayquaza could not escape from that Psycho Boost, that move had low accuracy, after all!

Shiny Rayquaza was hurt very much by that Psycho Boost! 'Hah, your best move couldn't take me out even when I am not in  my mega form?' he said with a laugh 'I shall have mercy on you and not mega evolve BUT I shall still defeat you and hahaha... kill you! I JUST... LOVEEE ITTT!!!!' Shiny Rayquaza went crazy and used 10 Extreme Speeds without giving Deoxys a chance to change form or attack or even use Protect! Now that he had weakened Deoxys down with those Extreme Speeds, he started using more effective attacks like Crunch! Crunch was super effective and so Deoxys' now had a lot of health down! Now Shiny Rayquaza finally used Dragon Claw, Breath and Ascent to end Deoxys, once and for all! One he had been defeated and fainted, Shiny Rayquaza smiled as he slowly Mega Evolved... 'Ahh, never tasted an alien pokemon before... Will be fun tasting out a new recipe!' Mega Shiny Rayquaza thought as he approached Deoxys with a big grin on his face...