The Three Dragons

'NOOOO!' Mega Lucario yelled as he saw most of the Mega Pokemons die! The only surviving ones now were Mega Lucario, Blaziken, Mewtwo and Diancie... Shiny Mega Rayquaza, Mega Salamence and Mega Charizard X were killing everyone! Everyone was going into Shiny Rayquaza's mouth! Lucario had lost all hope... 

'Now... Lucario... It is... Finally... YOUR TURN!' Shiny Mega Rayquaza yelled 'But Lucarios aren't really that tasty so... meh... Might as well evaporate your bones and muscles with my Hyper Beam!' He didn't waste another single moment as a white glow of light started emerging out of his mouth... He let it... It blinded Lucario... 'Live....' he heard a sweet voice say... A familiar voice... Mega Diancie pushed him back and tackled with the Hyper Beam with her pink diamond sword! After some moments, happy tears dropped down from her eyes as the Hyper Beam broke her sword and then the thing thing she saw was Shiny Mega Rayquaza's giant red eyes... Then, she was killed... Her death made pink diamonds float everywhere in the sky. 'Ummm, cotton candy flavored diamonds are great!' Shiny Mega Rayquaza said as he munched on Mega Diancie.... more and more....

Mega Lucario widened his eyes... He was... HORRRRRIFIEEEEDDD! 

'AAAAAAAAAAA!' he let out a loud scream 'NOOOO! NAAAAOOOOOO!' 

'Live...' 'Live....' 'Live.....' 

The voice of diamonds being crushed.... It felt like the sound of bones being crushed... He looked up at Shiny Mega Rayquaza with a tear in his eye... He jumped off from the land of the island and up into the air... Mega Charizard X quickly found out that his wings had been cut and the next thing he knew was that something powerful smashed his head and he was dead! He fell into the sea... Mega Salamence used Protect to avoid this but it was too late... Mega Lucario finished him too... 

He smiled as he finished Mega Salamence but then his smile turned into an expression of fear and horror... Shiny Mega Rayquaza was munching on Mega Mewtwo Y... 'An eye for an eye!' Mega Rayquaza said with a smile... Mega Blaziken was nowhere to be seen too... Mega Blaziken was hiding somewhere... The brave Mega Blaziken was... Hiding...