Mission Shiny Rayquaza

'What's your idea?' Lucario said, rubbing the tears off his cheeks 'How in the world do you plan on stopping this invincible monster?' Blaziken frowned as he used Blaze Kick on Lucario who groaned in pain and fell to the ground. 'This is your problem, you always underestimate yourself!' Blaziken yelled 'If we try, we actually can defeat Mega Rayquaza...' 'I am actually being practical!' Lucario replied. 'But still, what's the harm in giving a try?' Blaziken asked loudly. 'The harm? Huh... Our death...' Lucario answered, still laying on the ground and looking at Lucario. 'Well, if we don't take any action, we will die anyways!' Blaziken yelled back 'Now get up and listen to my idea!' Lucario got up with a bored face. Then he sat on a large rock in the cave to listen to the idea. Blaziken also sat on another large rock as he started explaining the idea to Lucario!

'So my idea is that we will go to every mega pokemon who can mega evolve on their own, just like us, except for the ones like Mega Latias who died because of Mega Rayquaza, and unite them and then we will form a team to defeat the Shiny Mega Rayquaza which has becoming a menace by now!' Blaziken explained 'You may think that this is useless and we will be nothing in front of Mega Rayquaza but unity can do anything and also, we will have the likes of such pokemons such as Mega Salamence, Mega Diancie and Mega Gardevoir who are very effective against Mega Rayquaza!' 'I saw Mega Latios using many effective Dragon Type moves on Shiny Mega Rayquaza and it didn't seem to have any effect on him!' Lucario replied 'It only is effective against him when he is not in his Mega form yet, which is, again, terrifying!' 'Ahhh, I see...' Blaziken said 'Then we will unite all these pokemons and strike Shiny Rayquaza down before he can Mega Evolve!' Lucario agreed. 'But... I still think there might be a flaw in the plan...' he thought 'Like we are risking the lives of a bunch of pokemons... If anything happens to them... I will be guilty.... I... That thought... is even more terrifying than Shiny Mega Rayquaza himself...' 

'I will contact Mega Mewtwo Y and he will locate most of the Mega Pokemons who can mega evolve on their own and then we will recruit them for our new team: Mission Shiny Rayquaza!' 

Lucario smiled but inside, that fear of being guilty if any pokemon died still worked... He was still terrified by that thought... Terrified just by that idea... It still kept haunting him...