Mega Absol

Absol got kicked by the leader of Team Rocket, Giovanni... He fell to the ground... 'I came to Hoenn just to capture you...' Giovanni said, narrowing his eyes as he saw Absol 'You are Hoenn's most powerful Absol, am I right? And I don't even need a pokemon to defeat you! My kicks and punches alone are enough to finish you! What a shame! Kanto has way better pokemons... If this is Hoenn's best Absol, then I don't want what the strength of an average Absol would be! SHAMMMEEE!' Giovanni laughed. 'Are you you taunting me?' Absol yelled with anger. 'If I am, aren't you falling in my trap?' Giovanni asked 'You are yelling which means you are angry... Which means I am successful!' 'Don't jump to conclusions, you evil b-' Absol got kicked in the face again by Giovanni. 'You are rare indeed...' Giovanni said with a smile 'You can TALK with me after all... Just like my old pal, Mewtwo...' Absol looked at Giovanni with anger... Absol was so angry that he finally decided to do it! He Mega Evolved and turned into Mega Absol!

'Ahhh, so this is what my members were talking about that day...' Giovanni murmured 'So the Tyranitar Mega Evolving on its own was not a lie, after all! Pokemons can Mega Evolve on their own, huh? Interesting... Very Interesting... After I capture this Absol, or rather, MEGA ABSOL, I will also reveal the secrets of Mega Evolution and make all the pokemon's lives harder! All Pokemon belong to me, Giovanni! If they are not mine, they cannot live properly! Anyways, let's catch this one first...' He then said to the two members behind him "Don't send out any pokemon.... I want to deal with this on my own!" The members agreed...

He took out his Garchomp... 'I had got this from Unova...' Giovanni said as he took off his cap... He suddenly touched a stone in his cap and yelled "Garchomp! MEGA EVOLVEEE!" Giovanni's Garchomp quickly Mega Evolved... 'This Garchomp cannot Mega Evolve without me...' Giovanni said 'So that means only a few pokemons can Mega Evolve without their trainer... And one of those "few" pokemons are you! I MUST CATCH YOU!' Mega Absol looked at Giovanni. 'He is correct...' Absol thought 'But I must not be afraid of his intelligence... I must attack!' Mega Garchomp used Dragon Rage but Mega Absol quickly dodged that and then used Double Team. That confused Mega Garchomp and so Mega Absol striked with Play Rough! That was enough to knock out Mega Garchomp... Mega Garchomp reverted back to being Garchomp as Mega Absol quickly ran away with the help of Quick Attack! 

Giovanni retracted Garchomp. 'So, the pokemons which can Mega Evolve without a trainer are stronger than the ones who need trainers, since Absol defeated Garchomp just with one move...' Giovanni thought 'Sure, it was super effective but Garchomp didn't go down so easily, even after getting attacked by such moves like Moonblast or Dragon Claw... And this Absol fainted it with one Play Rough, which means these types of pokemons are stronger than normal ones... Heh... I will come again... To catch a pokemon like this...' Giovanni sat in his car and went back to the Team Rocket submarine to go back to Kanto...