Mega Alakazam vs. Mega Medicham

Mega Alakazam was the most intelligent pokemon who had the most IQ! One day, all of it's spoons got stolen while it was asleep one night. The next day, he woke up just to see his spoons were not with him! He had to find his spoons because without them, he was weakened drastically! He used his psychic powers to find out about the spoons but even that didn't take him to the thief... It did tell him, however, that his spoons were still in the same forest he was in...

He set out to search for his spoons... He searched a lot for it in the forests but still couldn't find it until one day... He finally sensed his spoons near him! He quickly took the help of his psychic powers and quickly went for the spoons.... He could sense the spoons getting closer and closer to him... Closer... And even closer... Until he finally opened his eyes to see Mega Medicham in front of him! 'Ha, so you finally found me!' she said. 'Give me my spoons back!' Mega Alakazam yelled. 'No, these help me focus on my Psychic powers even more, so there's no way you are getting it back!' Mega Medicham said with a smirk. 'You will never be as wise as me, even with those spoons!' Mega Alakazam told. 'But I can be stronger!' Mega Medicham replied 'Okay let's do a deal... We shall have a fight, and whoever wins the fight, gets to keep these spoons which help in focusing their Psychic powers!' Mega Alakazam agreed and so the battle began!

Mega Medicham used Thunder Punch but Mega Alakazam dodged it with ease! 'You see, just having my spoons doesn't always work!' Mega Alakazam yelled as he used Confusion on Medicham! That Confusion hit her but she went all out and used High Jump Kick but it backfired on her because of the confusion and she kicked herself with her own High Jump Kick. That kick did hurt her, but it also made her snap her out of her confusion! Mega Alakazam tried to use Confusion again but this time she jumped high up in the air and used Shadow Ball! Mega Alakazam used Protect and so the Shadow Ball didn't even hurt him. This time he used a strategic move and used Psychic not on Mega Medicham but on his spoons! They were in the middle of a battle so that caught Mega Medicham off guard and all she could do was just see as Mega Alakazam got back his spoons... 'You may have more types of moves than me but you can never beat my intelligence!' Mega Alakazam said 'Now I am back to my normal power, thanks to my spoons! NOW battle me!' Mega Medicham was scared but still she got up and tried to use High Jump Kick on Mega Alakazam but he used Psychic on her leg and stopped the kick. Then he used Dazzling Gleam right of Mega Medicham's face followed by an Ice Punch and that was enough to faint her... 

'Huh, see, with my spoons, such thieves like you cannot even think of beating me!' Mega Alakazam said as he went back with a smirk. 'The next time we meet, I will beat you, remember that!' Medicham yelled. Mega Alakazam just smirked hearing those words... 'We shall see...' he thought...