S.S.R

S.S.R- The "Stop Shiny Rayquaza" organization... The members of Mission Shiny Rayquaza had reached there and Latios had contacted with the people who ran the organization! They agreed on the Mega Pokemons joining them since they thought that it would be easier to have more powerful pokemon with them!

It had been a few days since all of them had joined the organization! They had even got a secret underground base, just as Latios had promised. They had even got a training center where they could train their powers and also other rooms in their base! The walls of the underground base were completely blue with a little white mixed in and they looked a little metallic... They had a desk in the main room of the base where they could keep notes and stuff... In the notes they would measure Mega Rayquaza's speed and his attack style! Even Absol, Scizor and Kangaskhan were convinced that they were not bad people! 

It was another day and they were looking at the video footage of Mega Shiny Rayquaza's attack... 'He uses such special and effective combination of moves like twister and extreme speed...' Absol said 'This  extreme speed might be a little problematic for us!' 'But I and Mega Alakazam can slow him down with our psychic powers!' Mega Mewtwo Y said... Alakazam agreed... 'Good point, Mewtwo!' Lucario said. 'What if he starts attacking the rest of the city?' Diancie asked. 'Ummm we should fight at him in some island!' Camerupt suggested 'So that he cannot attack other people! Only we and him will be there! Nobody else! If he tries to get away and attack the city then we will take advantage of that and attack him from the back!' Lucario and Blaziken smiled. They agreed with Camerupt. Suddenly Mega Heracross came in and attacked Lucario with Megahorn! Lucario yelled. 'What was that for?' Blaziken asked, yelling. 'Ughh...' Lucario groaned. 'Was just testing if you could withstand surprise attacks or not...' Mega Heracross said 'What if Shiny Mega Rayquaza attacked you like this? You would be dead...' 'But still attacking your own  teammate like this is not cool!' Diancie said as she Mega Evolved. Suddenly a diamond sword appeared in her hand and she pointed it at Mega Heracross' horn. 'You do that again and your horn gets cut by my sword!' Everyone were shocked.

'Woah woah Diancie, calm down!' Lucario said as he got up 'I get it, he wanted to test me and I failed his little test, it's okay!' Mega Diancie transformed back to her normal form... They discussed more about Shiny Mega Rayquaza...

Some members of SSR were entering the top floor of the building of their organization... Most members weren't allowed in the top floor because of some unknown reason... They opened a door and went in the room... 'I have been waiting for you...' a voice said... The person in the room smiled as the door opened... 'So. How is everything going on? Are those new Mega Pokemons in the base? Do they really trust us, like some of the foolish members who don't know that this organization is under Team Rocket?' Giovanni asked. 'Yes...' the member said 'Those Mega Pokemons trust us...'