Preface

She hears me.

I stand up from her bed and immediately leap away from the windows before swiftly hiding behind the great pointy tree. Her little home at the end of the street is surrounded by a forest of dark groaning standstill greens in the effervescent cloudy night in the late of spring.

As she opens the windows back to prop her head out I am bewitched by her long silky brunette hair pulling into the white moonshine. Her slim fingers brush against her soft, smooth, faint-brown skin as it peaks high in the chilly dark indigo night.

The smell of her sweet-honey lavender fragrance drugs me; dragging my heart into a limbo of delusion—in a world without judgement, without secrets and without lies.

The winds of night storms with thunder and flashing lights—easy enough to blind a beautiful soul like hers as the evil continues to surround her entire life.

When she finally shuts her windows tight, I fall hard to the moss-filled land with my head hitting the tall lifeless tree. The time will come when we finally meet and it will be connivingly entertaining. My queen will soon know of me. She'll soon join me and that's when my pretty little queen will know that I'm the only one she can trust.