Chapter 4

Deathbringer was exhausted from the long flight back to the rainforest and they weren't even there yet they had only been flying for four hours out of a six hour flight but, he knew he could do it as long as Glory was there beside him. 

Deathbringer was given some medicine for the pain so he quickly ate a pill he was also told to return in three months for a check up but, if this was how hard the flight was he was not going again till it was life or death. Deathbringer felt lighter in the air as he was flying so you would think it would be easier to fly but, he got all off balance every time he flapped his wings.

He was grateful for Tumbleweed healing him but, now he can't do the one thing that mattered to him he couldn't protect Glory.

"How are you feeling?" Asked Glory worriedly

It was dark outside and he could see Glory with his nightvision but he didn't bother to turn his head when he was talking to her.

"I feel useless" That's not what Deathbringer intended to say it just sort of came out

"Why do you feel useless, your the most useful person I know." Said Glory

"Sure give me two reasons I am useful." Said Deathbringer with tears in his eyes. Deathbringer hadn't cried since the day his mom died so this was really unexpected.'Good thing Glory can't see me crying' Thought Deathbringer

"Reason one, You keep me sane and by keeping me sane it comes to reason two if I didn't have you I would be insane and probably declare war on every tribe in Pyrrhia witch would definitely be useful to every dragon on Pyrrhia not to be at war"

"Can we please take a rest?" Deathbringer asked not even acknowledging what Glory just said

"Sure but, I guess that we will be later than I told that sandwing" Replied Glory

They settled in a small musty cave that took forever to find.

Deathbringer couldn't believe how rude he had been to Glory she was just trying to help and he just shut her out.

"Glory, I am so sorry" Blurted Deathbringer walking into the cave

"For what?" Asked Glory

"For being rude and taking you for granted and I love you Glory so much an-"

Deathbringer was cut off by Glory kissing him. Glory broke off the kiss and whispered in his ear "Yes I will be your girlfriend"

And that's how they fell asleep in each other's arm. It didn't matter if Deathbringer had four legs or three Glory loved him

I love this chapter I was basically crying while writing it.

I hope you guys enjoyed