Chapter 42

Glory was shaking with fear, she was petrified the one of the very few people she had ever been afraid of had just showed right under her talons. She didn't know how long they had been there but, if they had been there long enough that certain person could have exposed her and poked at all her weak spots but, Glory didn't believe that that person could hurt her more than they already had. She took a step behind Deathbringer hoping that even with his removed limb he could protect her.

Deathbringer was already growling at the freaky looking Rainwing not having the slightest clue as to what he had previously done to the love of his life. "What do you want freak?" Snarled Deathbringer taking a threatening step closer to him.

"M-m-m-m-my name is n-not Freak..... i-it's L-leach." Corrected Leach not stuttering with fear it was just out of something natural. "And i-i've c-come here for s-something that belongs to m-m-m-me!" Exclaimed Leach eyeing Glory cautiously 

That gesture caused Glory to let out a slight wimper signifying that she knew exactly what he was talking about.  Glory took a deep breath before leaving the room for a fraction of a second -not letting Deathbringer have anytime to retaliate- then returning to the room followed by three NIghtwing guards. "Get him!!" Ordered Glory quivering slightly at the thought of Leach.

The guards charged with all there might- taking into consideration Glory's fear- but, there efforts came crashing in a downward spiraling mess. First off the Rainwing-Mudwing hybrid used his Rainwing scales to turn himself back into a invisible blur but, that's not where it ended. Leach fought back, knocking out each Nightwing one at a time like it was childsplay ad not just the NIghtwing guards - he had already taking out the little hybrid a little shriek escaping her innocent mouth- , Deathbringer was his next target. Deathbringer and all the NIghtwing guards fought long and hard for there consciousness but, all of them failing dropping down like dead flies. To soon Leach had reappeared five paces away from away from Glory with a horribly disgusting grin on his face.

"N-nice t-to see you a-again," Greeted Leach creepily "The t-time has c-come for y-you to give m-m-m-my what i-is m-m-mine." 

"NO!!" Yelled Glory trying to attract more guards."He-" 

Glory was cut off by Leach grabbing her husband and pushing a blade that had seemed to just form from nowhere and drop right into his gruby talon. "A-another word." He threatened "Where i-is i-it?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." Choked out Glory basically drowning in fear. "Please let him go." She begged taking a inch of space from in between them.

Leach began to consider the option obviously not actually but, he was faking to like the psychopath he was. "G-give m-m-m-me the egg! Then you c-can have your d-d-dumb excuse for a-a dragon back."

Glory had got so attached to the unborn dragonet inside the egg that had been hidden in the Rainforest but, she hadn't even met it yet while on the other hand she had loved Deathbringer from the very second they had met. She decided to remain the strong person she was and not break under the pressure and not give in to his ludicrous demands. "Ok." But, what came out of her mouth was the complete opposite of what she had meant to say.

So she led him to the hiding place through the shrubbery quite some way into the forest- meant to stay hidden from Deathbringer- and there waiting for them was the purest, most innocent egg.

I hope you enjoyed!

Thank you guys so much for reading this book it now has like 1.8k it's insane. 

If you like the ship Turtlejou go check out my friends channel  @wingsofpotter  she just started her story so bare with her.