Chapter 17

Glory had been released from the rainforest prison considering she was royalty and didn't do anything that horrible. Glory expected to see Deathbringer or Crystal but, they both were no shows. 

Walking through the rainforest was much different to walk in all the Rainwings would stare at her as she walked some whispering to each other and some just standing there like statues. Glory wanted everything so badly to go back to normal but, that wasn't going considering she didn't have a time machine. Glory couldn't believe she had forgotten the whole reason she was her anyway. Her egg. The egg would hatched by now if Grandeur wasn't lying but, Glory was almost 100% sure that she was. So she tree glided to the royal hatchery. If her egg was still there not hatched she could prove that Grandeur was lying and take back the throne. 

And sure enough there waiting for her return was her egg but, someone else was there waiting for her too.

"Took you long enough" Exclaimed Grandeur

"What are you doing here you two faced scavenger!" Said Glory

Brushing off the insult Grandeur replied "I am the Queen and I can be wherever I want"

Glory had a plan I started off with a question "That's my egg do you know if it is a girl or a boy or possibly both I mean you are the queen?" Asked Glory pointing to her oversized egg 

Grandeur looked at Glory curiosity then replied " I have no idea but, it will be ugly considering who the parents are!"

Glory normally would have been insulted by that but, her plan so far had been working flawlessly

"And who are the parents Grandeur?" Asked Glory raising one eyebrow

"Well you and that brainless bodyguard." Snapped Grandeur

"So you admit that this is my egg!" Glory was making a scene so the passing rainwings and guards could hear everything that was saying "So you also admit that you lied about my being away for a year correct because eggs hatch when they are one year and if I was away for one year and a half that means the egg would be hatched but, that is an egg not a dragonet the last time I checked."

Grandeurs face paled she had no escape. The guards must have heard there conversation because three of them came up next to glory carefully avoiding the eggs

"Take her away!" Ordered Glory         

How did you like it It was fun to write because I love when the bad guys get locked away but, Crystal is still locked away and that is sad but it will get better

Hope you enjoyed