Chapter 7

The two dimwits who captured Glory had been questioning her for seven hours straight. Glory wouldn't break she wouldn't spill any of the rainforests secrets but, they would break, break her joints in her talons and so far they had broken three. North was offering to break more than just her knuckles though but, Oasis kept North from snapping Glorys neck by reminding him how much the rainforest would pay for there precious queen back.   

"SPILL, you little rat!" exclaimed North

"Over my dead body!" Snapped Glory

"It's like you want me to KILL YOU!"

Glory's scales were a pale green from fear with swirls of white from the pain.

Glory would use her venom but, she had a bag over top of her head sure she could melt through the bag but, it would just be blind shooting.

"Let's just lock her up" Suggested Oasis

"Fine" Said North "But, get her out of my sight before I change my mind!"

Glory was taken to a cold dark cell somewhere unknown to the dragons to Pyrrhia. Oasis kicked her inside and snached the bag over her head. The cell looked the same with or without the bag over her head. It looked like nothing absolutely it was so dark she began to wonder if even a seawing could see in here. 

While Glory was being escorted to her cell she was actively trying to mold a escape plan but, ultimately came up empty handed.

Nine hours later Glory was still in the same cell by herself starving, fingers throbbing and fearing the fact that she might not live another day. 

Glory thought at least Jambu or Grandeur would have got the ransom by now if they were even still sending ransom but, the rainforest doesn't have anything valuable unless you want to be paid in bananas and flowers. So she guessed that she wasn't getting out of there unless she escaped.

After a minute pondering the thought of escaping Glory scolded herself for completely forgetting Deathbringer. She wouldn't leave here without Deathbringer even if he was already dead.

How did you guys like it!!? It was sort of hard to write because two of my favorite authors talked to me over like the conversation botton thing thing you guys know what I am talking about right ? Anyway I was bursting with joy the whole time I was writing this .

 Hope you enjoyed.