Chapter 31

Glory had, had a lot more fun that night chasing around Pitaya than she accustomed to, but like all good things it had to come to a end. Crystal, Fatespeaker and Starflight had all woken up and were all almost completely in the same condition that they had arrived in except along scar running across Crystals right thigh, Fatespeakers shoulder and Starflights forearm. Even though it was still dark out there was so much adrenaline running through her veins that she could basically had night vision.   

"I'm so glad you guys are ok" Said Glory

Glory met Crystals eyes and for that split second before Crystal turned his gaze she noticed that he looked a lot more secretive than he usually did. It wasn't like Glory to notice things like that but, then she met Fatespeakers eyes and Starflight and they had that same gleam in their eyes of secrecy. Glory was definitely on a roll of noticing things because she saw Fatespeakers talon wrapped around Starlights arm like it usually was so she could lead him but, today it seemed different.

 That got on Glorys nerves she usually wasn't one to ship anyone or interfere with other dragons relationships but, that was different for Glory there was only really three ships she shipped and those were of course Glorybringer, Winterwatcher and Sunnyflight even though she knew the last one was never going to sail.         

"I am so sorry that I dragged you guys in to this........ unpleasant situation" Glory stated Taking a step in Crystals direction even though she was talking to Starflight and Fatespeaker.

"It isn't your fault Glory" Said Starflight looking down at his feet with a slight smirk on his face.

"Why are you smirking?" Demended Deathbringer placing Pitaya with Crystal.

"What..? Um.. uhh... I wasn't doing anything of the sort this is a..uh a um.. devastating time?"

Fatespeaker and Starflight both looked guilty of something but, Glory hadn't quite figured it out. There was a unbreakable tension in the air and the one to break the unbreakable was Pitaya with a cute little yawn.

"Deathbringer can you take Pitaya to bed?" After a moment of consideration Glory added " And Crystal."

"But,...I'm not tired" Complained Crystal

"Get over it go with your dad and I'll be there in a second"

"I hardly believe that. You could talk for hours on end"

"Could not" Retorted Glory

"Ya but............ Fatespeaker could." Said Crystal before running into his hut giggling. Deathbringer followed slowly hobbling behind him with Taya sleeping in his arms.

Please don't kill me for shipping Sunnyflight and Winterwatcher

And also my schedule is pretty tight on Tuesdays and Thursdays cause I have baseball then on Mondays and wednesdays I have games off and on but, today I had some of my parents oldest friends come over and we haven't seen them in a while.

Sorry for it being a little short

Hope you enjoyed