Chapter 23

Glory barged into the healers hut carry Pitaya. She walked over to Crystals bed where he was laying continuous unable to move a muscle. 

Earlier that day when Glory was talking to the healer that was taking care of Crystal they had said that the damage done to Crystal was only temporary but, he still might never fully recover. So she was still deeply enraged at Grandeur but, that didn't matter much in the big picture what was done is done you can't rewind time and change things so there is no point regretting the past.

"Crystal?" Whispered Glory looking him dead in the eye and kneeling beside his bed

"Mom w-why are you here?"Asked Crystal with a lump in his throat from forcing himself to not shed a single tear.

"That's such a silly question to ask i'm here because your here and I love you" Replied Glory

Crystals focus had drifted when he noticed the little dragonet Glory was holding. It was the cutest thing Crystal had seen it seemed that it couldn't change it's scales like a normal rain wing it might forever just be that beautiful pink and black gradient.

Glory noticed Crystals stare and held Pitaya closer to Crystal

"This is Pitaya your new sister." Said Glory 

The tears that Crystal had been holding in the whole day finally came out in a river of sadness. He would never hold his little sister and he would be there to watch her grow up.

"Don't cry" Begged Glory turning a navy blue

"Why my l-life is pointless I will never hold Pitaya or has a girlfriend or get married or go to Jma or-"

"Oh Crystal stop please you can do all of that you're going to get better the healer told me" Said Glory fighting off her own river of tears

"How can you be sure" Asked Crystal

"I just can ok" Stated Glory with a reassuring smile "You need to get some sleep please you can't heal without a buttload of snoozing and so goes this little bugger"

Glory again told Crystal how sorry she was once more for how things had played out before leaving Crystal and Deathbringer to catch up.

Glory entered her hut I felt like she hadn't been there in eternity's. She laid in her hammock with her new dragonet. It was weird Pitaya hadn't changed colour at all since the moment that was strange even for a rainwing nightwing hybrid but, that's what made Pitaya special.

Glory was close to sleep I was easy knowing that her son would recover and he wasn't lonely because he had Deathbringer. 

After all the tragic events that had shifted Glory life forever she hoped that everything would just carry on smoothly but, it wasn't very likely.       

Just so you guys know I named the little dragonet Pitaya because that fruit is pink and black like her i am so proud of that name because i had so much trouble coming up with Crystal but, Pitaya just came so easily for some reason 

I don't know how long i am going to make this book but, i know it still has quite a ways to go

Hope you enjoyed