Chapter 39

Deathbringer was losing it. His eye were bloodshot from every sleepless night and every day spent not eating or talking to another living being with of course the exception of Glory's lonely sloth Silver. At utmost least Deathbringer didn't have to take care of the little screaming banshee she was being taken care of by Jambu.

Deathbringer lugged his body out of his hut for the first time that day. He decided to go check in on Crystal and Pitaya the only sort of good things left in his miserable life. First up he was going to the healers hut to check on Crystal witch wasn't very hard because he was in a medically induced coma most of the week anyway.

He stepped into the hut hoping for Crystal to be knocked out so he could get to Pitaya quicker then get back to his hut and pretend he was doing something at least a little bit significant with his dreadful life. He peeked his head in the doorway and put on his best fake smile that he could possibly produce.

"Hi." Said Deathbringer trying not to worry any more dragons than was necessary.

Deathbringer looked around the hut from one dragon to another none of them seeming to acknowledge his presence.  His eyes landed first on one wingless dragon witch he had never seen or even heard of before but, that didn't matter even the slightest to him at that moment because to the unique dragons right was a very familiar Rainwing.

"Glory?" Asked Deathbringer starting to cry

"Deathbringer" Said Glory in the same state as Deathbringer. They took a moment to process if each other were really real but, after that they ran at each other and took each other in their arms. Deathbringer grabbed her shoulders and took another look at her face to see if she was actually there. He took her back into a meaningful hug.

"You look terrible" Commented Glory "Your so skinny and you have bags under your eyes,   just so you know it's not sexy at all" 

"Crap" Quietly swore Deathbringer under his breath hugging her tighter.  "I thought that was kind of sexy" He sarcastically remarked           

Their tender moment was abrupted by the sound of ear-piercing squeals followed by Pitaya screaming "MOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" 

Glory snapped to attention at the distinct cry from her young. She turned to face Pitaya but, most likely regretted it because Taya came barreling at her as fast as she possibly could nocking Glory to the ground with one swift motion. Pitaya landed on top of Glory with a thundering thud.

"Mommy I missed you sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much where did you gooooooooo." Exclaimed Pitaya 

"Oh, I missed you too." Said Glory "But, where were you?"  

"I was with uncle Jambu." 

"Where is he now?" Asked Glory giving Deathbringer a slight glare

"Making out wifff a pretty black dwagon gurl"  

I'm sorry this chapter was really short. Wish me luck I have my English P.A.T part A tomorrow

I'm reading Harry Potter if anyone cares I might make a fanfiction on that after i'm done this book.