Chapter 45

Galaxyshifter lay in her hut on the floor curled around a tiny little egg that was moments away from hatching.

"It'll be okay," reassured Jambu. 

"Promise?" she asked.

"Promise," he agreed. 

She found it very reassuring to hear Jambu's soft voice in that stressful situation. The egg was the smallest egg she had ever seen anyone who had seen it would have thought that it wasn't due to hatch for another few months at least but, the egg was due to hatch any second. That was why Laxy was curled snuggly around the beautiful perfect egg. 

She was overloaded with tons of stress. The main reason for her stress was because her innocent little dragonet wasn't hers and Jambus. It was hers and Leach's. If she had been able to choose the little dragonet would have been Jambus child but, she was forced to do disgusting things that she so desperately didn't want to do. A tear quietly ran down her midnight black scales rolling off her cheek and on to the un-harmed egg. 

Since the second Glory had heard what had happened to Galaxyshifter she was continuously searching and searching for the dragon that called himself Leach. 

"Laxy," quietly asked Jambu slowly easing himself down beside her. "I'm here," he reminded in a comforting tone. "I'll be here as long as you need me too," he promised. He snuggled his body closer to hers and layed his head in the crook of her neck. 'Crack' A line appeared right down the middle of the egg. 'Crack' Another on appeared. Galaxyshifter jumped up from her spot on the floor. The sudden movement caused Jambu to shoot a few cm's backward.

"Sorry," she quickly apologized.

Jambu got to his talons and came and stood next to her. "Okay, I bet it's a girl," said Jambu playfully.

"I bet it's a boy," replied Laxy in the same playful manner "I bet a banana on it." Jambu grabbed her talon and shook it firmly. One last loud crack and the egg was split open. A tiny dragonet roughly the size of an orange toddled out of the egg not making a sound. It was the most stunning dragonet they had ever layed eyes on. It had the build of a Nightwing but, its scales were blue, purple and pink. The eggshell moved slightly then they heard it, they heard a dragonet crying but, it wasn't the dragonet sitting in front of them. They eggshell flew into the air to reveal another dragonet but, that on looked the opposite of the other one. It had to build of a Mugwing and the scale colour of a Nightwing. They were roughly the same size.

"Twins," they breathed in unison.

"Don't speak too fast," Galaxyshifter added wearily pointing to yet another dragonet. That dragonet was smaller than the other too it was about the size of a kiwi and the colour of a kiwi it had a mix of Mudwing scales and Rainwing scales.

"We should get them to the Healers Hut," Suggested Jambu

"Ya-ya ok" she stuttered.

~Time skip~ 

Jambu and Laxy had arrived at the hut and then the dragonets had been placed on a bed ready to be inspected.

"I win," announced Jambu "There is a girl,"

"Ya but, there are two boys," she challenged. They smiled at each other but, their moment was broken by an ear-splitting shriek.

"LOOOOOOKKK AT THHHEEEE DRAAAGGGGOOONNNEEEETTTTTTTSSSS!" Pitaya screeched at the top of her lungs.

"Pitaya can't you see the dragonets are sleep-" a cry filled the room "Never mind," she sighed Glory walking into the room followed by a hobbling Deathbringer.

"So triplets huh?" asked Deathbringer throwing an arm around Glory's shoulder. "Have you named them?"

Laxy shared a significant glance with Jambu before she stated. "Hazel, Blackberry and Kiwi,"

I'm so so so so so so sorry that I haven't updated in FOREVER. I'll try to update more.

I'm so grateful. I just reached 3.8k

I hope you enjoyed